Recruiting on Server 21, BlitzNChitz

Huzzah! I am Cindernellie!! I have sprung forth to break the confines of social anxiety and step out of my comfort zone to seek guild members for BlitzNChitz. Currently have 3 members including myself and looking for quick expansion. No need to be a chatty Cathy either. I am just as grateful to have players who aren’t into conversation (so long as we can still coordinate and discuss tactics)

If you’re not interested in joining, please help me out by providing tips on what you’re looking for in a guild.

I would like to build a team that works together to build each other up, strategize and DOMINATE the arenas!!!

I’m on the east coast of the U.S. and I play several times a day, EVERY DAY. I will need a trustworthy 2nd in command that isn’t afraid to take the occasional lead, plan and coordinate operations and communicate effectively with other players.
Thank YOU for taking the time to consider joining! Persons that appreciate the guild name and can reference the show should feel right at home!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney