Red dot πŸ”΄β€ŒπŸ“„

My phone has 2GB of RAM but cannot retain the game for no more than 5 minutes. In my thought, the Red dot is the cause. I mean, they appear everywhere: β€œMain menu, hero equipment, Campaign, Trials/Port, badge crafting; …”

I tried the new account, it’s fine and can last longer than 1 hour.

1 Like

I mean if they said they thought was the cause for the lags and forced exits before, why isn’t this the priority over making stamania costs so much? That’s right all comes to :money_mouth_face:. But agree too many heroes with the dots, and too many modes with the dots. Should be if click it once should just stop giving. Notification for it going foward. But what do I know :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Think the red dots could basically be removed everywhere but the shops…

2 Likes

The minimum requirement for the game is 4GB RAM as we have more graphical content in the game.

1 Like

The general point, about the red dots contributing to lag and possibly even app instability, still holds. My devices definitely have enough RAM and meet the other requirements for the game, yet I can tell a definite difference in the game’s responsiveness when switching between accounts, as well as the improvements in the game’s response time as my secondary account advances to the point where fewer red dots are needed.

2 Likes

So approx. 65% of users (probably more, given a lot of players will be children on older/cheaper devices) are using devices with 4GB RAM or less. If the game can only run on 2GB RAM for 5 minutes, it seems unlikely that an extra 2GB will result in a completely lag-free experience.

For the record, my device has 8GB RAM + 3GB VRAM and I also experience lag from time to time, not to a crazy extent but enough to be annoying when it happens.

The red dots were already mentioned by PB as being a direct cause of some of the lag and there were plans to remove them - what happened to those??

:thinking:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney