Red Invasion teams

I should probably invest more into my dash since it seems he’s dangerously strong. It actually surprised me to see outstanding damage like that. I usually have Peter deal the damage and sometimes I put rafiki in there knowing he will buff Peter. Also him bring able to buff himself more just gives him more uses and strong force as well as being about to avoid dmg for a period of time. Dash will have to be next character I work on. For now, malefacent is focus for this upcoming contest. Otherwise, good insight to know about!

Wow…but I don’t understand: can anyone explain how exactly he can deal this much damage? I take it his white makes him impossible to target, and he can feed himself energy…but his damage output is seriously unexpected…

armour negation :slight_smile: invasion bots have a LOT of armour, which makes most normal-damage heroes (eg. Merida, Jack Sparrow) relatively useless against them without some sort of extra armour-remover. Dash has I think the 4th highest armour neg in the game after Bo Peep / Calhoun (1 more point at r1) and Miss Piggy (11 more points at r1)

and yeah, his energy regen means he can run and run and run without getting hit - even if the bot zaps everyone else, he’ll usually keep going to the end

(and yeah, that’s also why bo peep[wo] is such a goddess against bots on blue week - she has high armour neg AND removes armour herself)

2 Likes

2 Likes

He removes armor? I can’t see that ability…do you mean red skills or a friendship disc beyond VI’s or Finnick’s? As that’s all we have on S19…

For me I’m personally having a blast with Mr I + Merida for lots of armor shred (lots!!), Quorra for burst incredible damage, plus Mickey & Goof for healing and damage boosts. Only up to level 130 (I’m not aiming far) but sadly Quorra goes down fast after that…

1 Like

Hiro can distract the boss. The bot he summons will go behind the boss making it turn around and not damage the team at all

3 Likes

That…is amazing. I really need to level up Hiro now. XD

He doesn’t remove armour - armour negation is a stat that determines how much armour a hero can ignore when it deals damage

1 Like

I use pooh for slowing the bosses and russel for powerboost, simba and nala, wasabi and tiger for damage. I use slow and at high level i have to sacrifice wasabi but reaching lv2000 bosses with still only one chip doing so. Or use invincible if you want to spare wasabi. Tiger does the ultimate damags.

mine is usually syndrome, sisu, russell and kevin, ian, and bolt
syndrome will apply a lot of studies
sisu will steal basic damage and skill power(also for shielding)
russell and kevin will energize my team
ian does damage overtime and reflects
bolt will remove any shields
p.s this is for breakers, not bots

Do you have a recent one for bots?

I use animal, angel, manticore, Jim and russel/ Kevin. Works alright but not as effective as it used to be

You don’t have a slower, that’s why. Replace Jim with King Louie (Pe) or Stitch (Ma)

Personally I’d also replace Animal and add both for consistency

If you have Clawhauser or Maximus low and Drakken (Gi)… this also works.
The essential part in that boss fight is to not die from the first laser.

And if you don’t have those friendship disks, or if they don’t have enough stars yet and your team is still inconsistent, you can use the Sheriff of Nottingham; for him to work consistently, you’ll need to also use a Slow boost before starting the fight, and run it manually to make sure he doesn’t use his white skill at the start of the fight.

or just use Invincibility like… normal people?

If you can actually get through the breakers the Invasion is overall easy? :man_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney