Red Invasion teams

I don’t think there is a huge degree of competition in Invasion between most Guilds, so I don’t see a reason not to share some ideas for Guild teams. I have recently built Peter Pan and he inflicts MASSIVE damage in his attacks on Bots and holds up really well defensively. I am also using Mickey, Baymax, Merida, and Goofy basically as a shield. I have also tried Scar and while he produces good damage. He just does not hold up as well defensively. Of these five heroes, only Merida (outside of Peter) produces significant damage. I am really looking for a hero that can provide more damage to possibly replace Baymax or Goofy (depending on which one is better defensively as we wrap up this invasion. I am strongly considering Eve, Jack Jack, and Hiro as I have at a fairly high level, but if S&N or T&B are producing, please let me know. Thanks in advance for sharing.

1 Like

Dash (ten)

3 Likes

The best team I’ve found is Peter Pan, Hiro, Dash, Mickey and Goofy

2 Likes

Dash, best invasion damager in the game

3 Likes

Do you know a good way to keep him alive? I have Violet and Baymax for shielding him, but he still goes down quick once the Boss’ eyes light up.

Mickey does well, especially with Baymax, or Goofy (Mi), if you have this disk. Also, if you activate Hiro’s bot at the start of the combat (turn off auto for this), Mama Bot will attack Megabot and ignore Dash.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I especially like using Hiro’s megabot as a target, that would likely save Quorra as well as mine produces good damage, but she frequently get’s “one shoted” about midway through fights with stronger bosses.

Red team I’ve also used Rafiki (if he’s on your server) as a target since he can self heal.

Is Dash’s damage better with the Violet disc or the same regardless…? I have been intrigued about starting that friendship as it has crazy good damage vs. shields…

It is not a must. But it improves his skill power, so I’d recommend to get it.

Yeah, the Violet disk does give him more damage :slight_smile: especially against Breaker fights where the enemies can often be shielded

Even though bo isnt on the red team, i use bo, rafiki, timon, merida and mickey… Today is day 2… Single attacks are doing about 307mil damage

I would say DarkWing (Ni), Mickey (Ja), Goofy (Mi), BayMax & Huey Dewey & Louie

Using hiro, mickey, simba, Peter pan and goofy. Don’t auto play. And try to toon up characters twice before use white skills… Easily do this when energy regen boost used. Cheers

I do see other players use frozone dash etc

This was a levlel 170 Bot with 3 breakers for 5x damage with one armor and one reality shread. Thinking about building my Hiro to take some of the Bot’s focus off Quorra.

1 Like

OMG! Your team is exactly the same as mine (mine has lower rarity though)

I dont know how you fight your bosses, but for me, I only activate Peter Pan’s white skill when they start attacking Quorra (or have the chance to K.O her), so that he will act as a shield to protect her. And If I time it well, my Quorra can last until the last second :slight_smile:

Hiatus, can you post a similar attack using Hiro? I love how Hiro’s Bot completely takes all attention of the Bot after he is activated.

I would also love to see somebody’s with Dash and that high damage he is supposed to produce…@Pipsqueak

1 Like

sure, i’ll see if i can find a good bot for a screenshot - my team this week is Scar, Baymax, Quorra, Dash, Mickey

(I don’t have strong Goofy, Peter, Elastigirl, Hiro or any of the other popular heroes. My Merida & Duck are strong but I choose the others instead. If I could pick any 5 it’d probably be Goofy(Je), Dash(Vi), Elastigirl(Va), Hiro(Ba), Mickey(Ja) )

This is a x3 on a level 215 bot -

3 Likes

Thanks NPP, that is incredible damage with Dash for sure. I will likely start building him so he will be ready for one of the next Red team invasions. I have wanted to work on him anyway because the Violet disc produces much improved damage vs. shielded enemies. I think I will build towards using Mickey, Goofy/Baymax/Scar (will experiment with shields/protection vs. damage), Peter Pan, Quorra, and Dash. I will also likely compare Hiro vs. Quorra as I can build Hiro out to a comparable level with my upper echelon of heroes. I can’t get over how the Bot is such a disruption to the Bot attacks, Mickey may not even be needed for heals if I play that right…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney