Red Skill Guild Chat Messages

Hello,

I like the idea of announcing when a guild mate unlocks a red skill. However, is it possible to just make this announcement in guild chat when a player unlocks the red skill for the first time for each character? Currently, there is an announcement whenever the player levels up the red skill of the same character, and this causes a lot of messages in the guild chat.

Thanks,

10 Likes

Came here to see if this had been posted yet. At times it is difficult to chat and guild member questions and conversations are being buried and missed. I like the idea of one time when it is first unlocked so that we can celebrate our team members’ accomplishments but not get overwhelmed with constant notices. I understand it will slow down at some point but it is really annoying right now.

1 Like

Please @Polaris give us an option to stop such messages, there are so annoying.

not thinking it will slow down. still got older toons to get them. new toons coming in with them. and skills increase as levels do…

The system is only supposed to post an announcement when the player first unlocks the red skill. Currently the message appears each time the skill level is increased. I did pass this to the team and it’s being looked into.

5 Likes

Polaris, off topic, but are we expecting a Game Update for this week or nothing until next one?

What about the option to disable the message altogether too? I hate seeing it begin with, especially since I’ll never be able to unlock any red skills myself <_<

Was this bug not prevalent when red skills were first introduced into server 1?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney