Red Skill Still There After Gaining Battle Badge

I have a question about the red skill and battle badges. It going to sound like a dumb question but I was just wondering if you get to keep your red skill if you receive the battle badges?

You do.

5 Likes

Then should they put the red skill slot next to the battle badge slot in the characters profile picture so people will know they did not lose it?

Not that I don’t see what you’re getting at, but… why would anyone think they lost an entire Red Skill once they promote a character to Yellow? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Probably because when you get a hero to yellow, the icon that tells you whether you have the hero’s red skill disappears.

I get that, but I feel like it’d be a bit weird to assume the entire skill would be removed just for promoting a character to a higher color. Or maybe that’s just me. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Probably this.

Who knows who else is wondering this but doesn’t have the courage to ask?

The only thing that would be weird would be if you had a yellow hero without a red skill.

Of course, that DOES happen. But honestly having the icon of Red Skill even for Red now means nothing. It meant something when they were constantly added for old characters.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney