Red Skills Unfairly Added in Other Servers!

I’m playing in Server 3, and have noticed something rather frustrating and unfortunate with the addition of Red Skills in regard to the rest of the game :angry:

Overall, the idea of having a new skill for heroes sounds interesting (I won’t go into the skip over Orange right to Red and my feelings on that), but they were only supposed to be available on Server 1, and in beta as well.

Which only surprised me during the Miss Piggy-Gaston Friendship campaign in its early stages, with the picture below.

At first I thought this was a glitch or bug in the game, but thanks to a previous link to data mined information on Kim Possible (given to me by another player) and having explored the site, this is actually Sally’s Red Skill in action.

The move reads as follows from the website:

Once every 8 seconds, if Sally would take more than 5% of her max HP in a single hit, she reduces the incoming damage by 50% and instead releases a toxic cloud that travels across the screen. This cloud deals X damage per second to enemies within the cloud and applies 1 stack of poison once every 3 seconds.

I had emphasized the part of the description that links to the image shown right above. So not only are there Red Skills in a server that should not have any, but this is for a character that was not slated to have one in game, including the beta, at this time!

No Sally is mentioned. And there is no way in game or on the forums to learn this information and properly prepare against, ESPECIALLY during a Friend Campaign where your heroes are in limited power and supply!

The most frustrating question is: who ELSE has them? :frowning:

If Sally has her Red Skill as an enemy, a hero that was not mentioned to have one available in a server where such skills are not achievable, then who’s to say that the enemy Dash I’m fighting doesn’t have one as well? Or Goofy? Hercules? EVE?

Regardless of the power of my characters in these campaigns, more specifically:

• Animal and WALL-E, which despite Animal being 4 stars and maxed at O7 with my 6 star WALL-E at the same rank, unable to even pass the first campaign section.
  • Miss Piggy and the Queen of Hearts, where with 4 of my fully equipped and O7 heroes should not be wiped out on only the first wave, regardless of the different between O7 and R0 and me having an advantage of numbers.
  • Jasmine and Aladdin, which I recognize that my Jasmine is weaker than my Aladdin but the damage output feels too shocking than normal to not be a Red Skill at play somewhere.
  • Jasmine and Shank, same as above.

How do I know that all my enemies don’t already have their Red Skills, and no matter how strong I become, I cannot match or understand what I am facing? How can I succeed and enjoy the game normally in such a way?

It’s very rarely, if at all that I urge some kind of immediate action to be made about this game, since I genuinely enjoy it as a whole. And I still do enjoy it. But @Polaris, I beg for you and whoever is in charge of this kind of thing, to fix the mistake at hand. I don’t expect compensation, just fair play in trying to progress.

Speaking of solutions… :bulb:

Since I do want to offer something beyond just stating the problem, and since the Red Skills are still in beta; why not have Red Skills for enemy characters appear only when the player has collected/unlocked the corresponding Red Skill for their player character?

A way to not only ensure the difficulty grows for those players who took that extra time and effort to unlock them, but for the players who choose not to pursue them to still be able to make other accomplishments without being forced to try and unlock these coveted skills?

That’s just my two cents about it, but these Red Skills really are making the game harder to enjoy.

Tl,dr: Hidden Red Skills on other servers isn’t fair or fun, please keep them on Server 1 for beta, thank you :wink:

11 Likes

6 stars

1 Like

Corrected :sweat_smile:

Thank you @Filadae_Djaq

3 Likes

I can’t believe Yax will be OP at red

3 Likes

I’ll reiterate again for others reading through these messages that, I am looking forward to Red Skills in the future, and have nothing against the decision to eventually include them in game!

Woody’s Red Skill sounds to be my favorite thus far from what is shown here, I always felt his Purple as semi-lacking on its own.

But this could only be what some people had discovered, and that every one could have Red Skills we don’t know about and still have no way of knowing, let alone its not in Server 1 only as mentioned before.

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq Yax needed the boost, good for Yax :+1:

2 Likes

Like I said in my posts previously, the recent Friend campaigns are all insanely hard. With the limited choice of heroes, it’d take a miracle to pass some stages that are beyond our league

They said we don’t need all heroes maxed out, so why they have to make everything this hard? A little easy on friend campaign will kill someone??? Not to mention, the level to unlock them are way too high. And even at that lv, our heroes are surprisingly weak to do their campaigns

That’s not nice, or enjoyable, AT ALL!!!

7 Likes

@Yunno Everything felt fine to me until these Red Skills became implemented in secret, with the last patch update with Animal and Miss Piggy. Their Friendships aren’t like the rest of them, and this includes for Jasmine cuz it’s the same issue going forward.

Which is kind of a shame to say, remembering the strides taken to improve them so long ago… :frowning:

2 Likes

The friend campaigns were so hard that they had to made them easier for us players. And everyone was happy with that. I wonder why they decided to make thing hard again? And It’s not just hard. Some cases are just ridiculous :frowning:

I don’t have the resources to do Animal or Ms.Piggy’s friend campaign but the one make me miserable is Mickey Goofy. It took me weeks to pass 1 single stage…

And now, thing just got worse…

2 Likes

I just checked with the team, and yes, there are some red skills being used by opponent lineups in the campaign. This is a bug that will be fixed in the update next week. I’m very sorry for the confusion!

10 Likes

@Polaris It’s alright! While the Miss Piggy-Gaston campaign is the one I had pictured, this might effect all Red ranked opponents as I had mentioned, Sally’s was just the one that was most notable to me.

I greatly appreciate the time that was taken to read my feedback on the matter, and I’m happy to hear it’ll be corrected in a coming update! :heart: Thank you very much for your help! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yax’s Red Skill

Enemies will have their energy reduced by 300 if they reach 900 energy while being damaged by “Body Odor.”

This skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level 135.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +12902 Max HP
  • +12902 Skill Power
  • +12902 damage to “Body Odor
1 Like

I know that @Musketeer

1 Like

This explains why it was so hard to beat! Thanks for pointing out why!

4 Likes

I just noticed an interesting thing about Bo’s Red skill description. I checked in in two languages, English and Russian, and the skill description isn’t the same.
English: Bo receives Armor and Reality when her allies get KOd.
Russian: Bo deals more damage to enemies who can’t be pushed back.
Now I’m confused. Is that a 6th skill confirmation or just translation issues?
Edit: just checked, all other languages have the “can’t be pushed” version. Maybe one of those two is a version that got upgraded to another one :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes. That is confusing. Maybe both of the translations are meant to be combined?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney