Refresh for 10 heroes

When does the voting for this round end?
I dont want to miss it

He got refreshed, but it definitely wasn’t the best.

I definitely agree with these choices above! Some other choices I think should be refreshed is Maui, Yax, Judy, and Violet.

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll change it next time!

Felix is my MVP hero. As much as I’d love a refresh on him, I don’t think it’s necessary. He’s incredible as he is

1 Like

He’s pretty good, though I noticed that his skills aren’t as good since his blind and stun have a chance of failing, if they didn’t fail, and if felix’s green granted the healed ally reality and/or armor, it’d be fine.

2 Likes

I’ve put a lot of resources into my felix and, on top of the freeze and healing, he gives the team roughly 315k skill power. That’s an insane number. He’s amazing in pretty much every team I put him in.

5 Likes

I know that he’s pretty good especially with his purple skill, but I just want his White and Blue Skill changed since the level limitations are annoying and his Green so he can grant his allies some kind of protection. That’s all I ask, aside from that, he’s pretty good.

1 Like

+70 skill levels is enough to make any character good. :man_shrugging:

My Nick, who’s 60 levels behind your Felix at R2 but has 30 more extra purple levels, can grant allies up to ~204k Skill Power, and even more if there are Charmed enemies. And skill levels are more effective the higher the server cap is, so… Felix needs a refresh, I’m sure we can both agree. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yeah, but nick doesn’t heal. They’re very different heroes.

Also, I run nick and felix on the same team so I get double the bonus

There’s nothing stopping Nick from giving SP to someone who does? And Felix’s single target heal isn’t much. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Single target? His red changed that to all allies under 50% health + debuff removal.

Whoops, forgot. My bad.

Still, if my Nick was at the same level he’d completely outperform in terms of SP sharing. Felix’s isn’t that impressive. A refresh to him wouldn’t hurt. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe so, but again, they’re different heroes. Minnie will out perform Nick in charms. Mulan will out perform Nick in damage. etc.

SP sharing isn’t the only thing Felix is good for. It’s on the list of things. Front line self heal + freeze + heal team. SP sharing is a bonus.

And like I said, I wouldn’t mind a refresh. I just don’t think he needs it. There are some heroes that are actually bad and need a refresh to be brought up to par.

I literally specified he would outperform Felix in terms of SP sharing, but ok.

1 Like

Who voted chsire cat? He doesnt need refersh

1 Like

I went wall-e

Tie gets broken by letter

1 Like

Ian Is gone!

1 Like

Round 2, 9 heroes left

1 Like
  • Anger
  • Baymax