Refresh requirements

As we get more and more refreshes I was wondering how the team picks what toons need a refresh? As several toons that have already been included in patch that desperation needed some sort of buff have nothing?

My personal favorite example is nick wilde
From my research on forums is that he hasn’t had anything new to him since he got his red skill!

And there are other toons who need something but have gotten nothing as toons who are still usable have gotten refreshes

Hopefully @TheGrillFather can shed some light!

1 Like

Tron. Most definitely Tron. He’s got so much potential but hasn’t been heard from since he came out.

3 years ago.

1 Like

He just got a refresh with the tron patch Trials

1 Like

And how long has it been since that?

1 Like

…3 days…
And he was useful and kinda popular already lol, now he’s just also statistically super strong

7 Likes

Yep! I was looking for the post, beat me to it!

1 Like

Really?

I thought it was longer than that.

1 Like

@Mister_Toon

Before

After

1 Like

But there are some Heros who are desperate for something: fennick and gizmoduck are 2 more examples

1 Like

EVE, Jack Jack, Violet and more.

I don’t know why they just refresh Elasticgirl in her patch and no the others one.

2 Likes

Hi there! To be perfectly blunt, it’s dependent on timing the team has to do them. Some refreshes are easier than others, and if we want to do a full refresh on a hero, not just stat adjustments, that feeds into more of the team’s time. We look at who we could realistically refresh in the short span that we have.

In an ideal world, we’d have refreshed and balanced all the heroes in DH! However, with over 200 heroes in the game, we can only do so in batches. So, thank you kindly for your curiosity and patience!

5 Likes

It’s been actually quite a while since last one, Miguel last year. Wonder if they will return.

Finnick, Basil, Nick, Frozone, Violet would be nice picks.

Kim’s purple skill could use change too, it does nothing.

4 Likes

Would this be the reason that some toons have had multiple refreshes vs toons who have had none?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney