Refresh yes or no !?

So , who actually thinks refreshing heroes is a little bit unbalanced ?!
I Mean , it’s actually a good idea for refreshing New heroes but the problem is their refreshing is not balanced . Some of heroes that get refresh gets so op and some of them will stay at their weak tiers .
So the most common unbalanced refreshing is merida , she can win against heroes that their rarity is 3 levels higher and she will be beast with jack or barbossa !
And just look at rex , he is so weak. He is suitable In some situations but for a tank he is not appreciate .
Note : rex just get small refresh !
But some of them are actually good for example finnick I see him useful and also he isnt op just he needs some hp and he is good at controlling !

New heroes ?
So as we can see new heroes are more effective and their skills set is Better than older heroes.
And you know when we need refresh ?!
When New heroes are op.
For example :
Alice : she is support and her damage are very very much . So what about violet ? What about van ? Also she gets near 140000 max hp ? Isn’t that so much also she can use her white skill severely !
Take a Look at goofy and Hercule and then compare them to felix , mr incredible and rex !
Are they tanks ?
And also they are some peoples that say these heroes need a good team ? Really but can you make a team with older heroes to beat a team with only New characters ?

Refreshing needs a better attention and management . Not merdia or jack and not maui or rex !
You know the most important feature on this game is heroes and people play this game because of the heroes.
So players are always the most important feature to help you for holding your game they played other games and they know when a game starts to death !
Sorry for my unskilled English text !

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney