Remember me (likely concept)

Ernesto De La Cruz

1 star, mid-line tank

“I am the one who is willing to do what it takes to seize my moment! Whatever it takes.”

a murderer and a traitor, Ernesto uses his singing talents to control the battlefield

Animations

Entrance: Ernesto rises from a platform with his guitar in his hands

Victory: Ernesto strums his guitar with a smile on his face

Defeat: Ernesto looks upwards then his face turns to fear as he is then crushed by a giant bell

Basic attack: plays a note on his guitar, dealing X damage

Skills

White: Remember me

Passive: Ernesto gains X HP and X armor every 3 seconds he’s on the battlefield.

Active: ernesto plays a tune on his guitar that is chosen by the player

Remember me: increases the movement speed of all allies by 100% for 5 seconds and X armor for the rest of the wave.

The World Es Mi Familia: gives all allies 200 energy, X attack power and slows all enemies for 5 seconds.

Green: Heaven and earth

Ernesto gives a toast to the enemy with the highest dodge chance then he drinks his tequila which heals him for X amount and increases his armor and attack speed by X% for 10 seconds.

The enemy with the other tequila is dealt X true damage and has X% armor decreased from them.

Blue: in the spotlight

Ernesto puts the spotlight on himself, making himself invincible for 10 seconds, increasing his attack power by 100% for 10 seconds and blinding nearby enemies for 5 seconds.

Purple: betrayal

When an ally gets ko’ed in battle, ernesto gains X% of the stats from the ko’ed ally as well as becoming invincible for 5 seconds.

Red: seize your moment

“In the spotlight” now saps nearby enemies for 5 seconds and grants ernesto continuous healing for 5 seconds.

All critical hits dealt to allies are now converted to 2.5 seconds of invincibility
+X damage to “heaven and earth”
+X max HP
+X armor

Friendships

Ernesto de le Cruz/Miguel
Idol search
sapping immunity

All allies are now immune to being sapped whenever they gain 3 buffs in battle.

Ernesto de le cruz/Randall boggs
Sneaky Sombrero
longer buffs

All buffs to allies last 2 seconds longer per star.

Feel free to leave feedback in the comments down below

But if Miguel has his guitar could that be unlikely for the duplication weapon or item?

only some spelling errors, nice concept

don´t have to put it in capital letters

you try to say it in spanish or in english?
spanish: el mundo es mi familia
english: the world is my family

Nononononononononononononono

Too OP IMO

Missing a variable

Percents are always specified

Also missing a variable

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney