Remove Hiro from Friendship Battles

I am getting frustrated with Hiro appearing in Friendship Battles, because he permastunns the entire group and there is no defense against that!

Kida’s crystal blast would allow her to defeat this entire group or at least soften them up a lot, if only she was allowed to use it!
She spent the entire battle being stunned/inactive.

Now keep in mind Baymax is my most powerful character in terms of upgrades and look at his status icon.

So I think Hiro should never be allowed as an opponent in Friendship Battles, because of the roadblock to mission chain progression he causes.

1 Like

I know. Hiro is so annoying… It’s just UNFAIR!

It isnt…Kill em before he launches bot…
Actually its No sense to say…Remove someone from frndship…battles…I will say remove X hero…Some will say remove Y hero…Its just waste…
Like i hate shank in campaigns…But I should find ways to do it…instead of saying remove her from battles

2 Likes

As far as I know, there is no directed targeting mechanism, you just have to hope the AOE or something else takes out the enemies before the defeat condition occurs.

Sure, if I could say to everyone, go for most problematic enemy first, I would, but cannot.

Jasmine is the only one I know of with directed targetting and only when her Special Ability is fully charged.
She is not allowed to be used on this team.

And games are meant to be fun, not cause frustration.
In some cases, I’ve been unable to advance Friendship Campaigns for months due to roadblocks of this kind.
That obviously is not desirable under any circumstances.

1 Like

Hiro never was a problem for me, except rare cases where it was difficult to target him.

Someone like Mr. Incredible or Sally (with red skill) is much worse as a campaign opponent…

2 Likes

Could you take your characters off of auto and try? If he doesn’t have the damage the bot won’t go off and you may be able to get better timed attacks

While it is annoying to be stuck in a Friend campaign, I recommend waiting some levels and badge tiers as then they will be stronger and more likely to take out Hire before he can activate his White :-).

I don’t use Auto, since I prefer to control the flow of combat, for example, using Joy’s group heal when everyone is at 100% health achieves nothing.
And then it can’t be used when the team is at 25% health.

With this specific case, the attacks kept targeting everyone but Hiro, giving him free time to build up his ability meter and keep spamming his stunbot attack.

When I see Mr Incredible, I instantly give up, he’s just too hard to beat!

Levelling itself is a slow and tedious process, at a rough estimate, I get one level every 2 weeks, sometimes a month if I’ve been slow.
I’m currently level 129 and the game is telling me I should be 150 minimum!
Also, I don’t have enough XP potions to raise every Friendship character to 150, I used all of them on three specific characters and ran out!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney