Remove this

The rule of only some few likes per day… I just don´t understand it and I think that other forumers also would like to remove this, please @Polaris :pleading_face:

14 Likes

DH:BM Hunger Games Antics

I need to like the cursed stuff here. :disappointed:

3 Likes

“Cursed” is the most accurate way to describe that thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Put in your profile #RemoveThis (with the hyperlink) like I did, we need to be heard! (if you want of course)

Why did you have to reveal the existence of that thread? It looks fun. I wanna be a regular again :sob:

About how much longer will it be until you have it again?

This is the simulator we use if you wanna try it:

https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php

5 Likes

looks at watch

In less than two months if I don’t get flagged :confused:

2 Likes

I hope you can join in on the fun sometime, too!

I’ll be honest: I considered making that thread public about a week or so ago, but due to all of the spam that was flooding certain topics at the time, I decided against it.

6 Likes

Makes sense. But I think it’s best if it stays as a perk, if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways, to stay on-topic, if I’ll be honest @Rinoxer0nte, I think there should be a limit to likes. People may abuse alts to like their own posts if there wasn’t a limit to likes. But I do think the limit could be raised up a bit.

7 Likes

Facts. But also

Facts. Especially for us Members. The like ratio is ridiculous. I like two posts, and it says I’ve almost used my daily like count, like what. This needs more evaluation. The ratio is so weird.

4 Likes

Do you mean Regulars? Or is Members another rank I don’t know about/remember?

It’s the rank before Regular…

4 Likes

I and Djaq are Members. I lost my Regular, remember? That sad day…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Look, I didn’t sleep very well last night, okay? My brain rarely ever functions correctly, especially when I’m tired.

4 Likes

Same, I get you on a deep level.

2 Likes

Ironically I used my last like on this

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney