Replying through Email

@Polaris, could you please teach me/us how to reply by email. I’ve been replying many times but it was always not delivered. I’m using Gmail by the way.

We don’t have reply by email activated on this forums. There some configuration issues and we decided not to activate it here.

2 Likes

Well is it possible to invite a user? I tried inviting someone through email but they said when they clicked on the link it said that no new user were being accepted at this time?

New accounts have to be created through the game. So, if someone wants a forum account, they need to create a game account and use the forums button. Once here, they can change the username and set up a password.

Hey, makes sense to me. No sense in adding peeps who do not even play the game to these chat rooms.

The silliness is for us DHBM users and ex users!!

It’s for the badge, really.

3 Likes

Polaris I’ve been working on first reply by e-mail for weeks now! Also inviting people. To no avail. So if it’s not possible to receive those badges along with the autobiography can’t be achieved as well as the Promoter badge that’s 4 badges we have been working on & have no possible way of getting.

Right?
:angel:

Badge hunting! :smiley:

I just went through the badges and disabled those that you can’t earn due to our custom settings. Let me know if I missed anything!

5 Likes

You missed autobiographer, nobody has it except Discobot since we can’t change our pfp.

I left that one intentionally. Changes are coming later this month that should make that one achievable. :wink:

6 Likes

Hmm, so for the big event something new every where thanks @Polaris

And the badge I want is leader :smile:

2 Likes

Ooh!! fist bumps Yus!!!

Thanks @Polaris For response at least we won’t be spinning our wheels trying to get badges we can never actually achieve anymore.

Still kinda sad though.
Just saying.

2 Likes

Yes, @KayIa if it’s even achieveable?

I think you have to literally be working for Perblue…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney