Reporting a Player in game UI is trash

And it’s not like the other player could have red skills or friendship disks to explain their better performance. So it does look like something weird is going on here.

1 Like

Yep!
So i dont think its a glitch :neutral_face:

The block -> report player flow is for chat violations.
If you see something strange happening in the game, or suspect cheating, you can create a ticket using the support button on your account page. Explain what happened (with screenshots if you have them) and we’ll investigate.

3 Likes

Mulan is literally terrible in Invasion

1 Like

That Glitch was bcoz the amount of influence spent was calculated on your influence earned.

But Someone destroying 250 robots with low level, doesnt seem fair

Well all the OP has to do now is report the person as Polaris has explained. But maybe hold of this one Occasion see if it happens again in a different invasion then report if it happens again. Don’t jump to conclusions and wrongfully report someone

I booted the user after seeing them do this in our Guild War. I wish I had just done it sooner rather than listen to the fake sob story

Disney Heroes_Screenshot_2020.08.18_16.26.39 (2)

Wow yeah that’s definitely not right you should post this to support and get that person checked out

That is definitely a hacker, you should send in a support ticket to report them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney