Reporting a Player in game UI is trash

Note: this is an alt account

So today one of my guildies was one shotting guild invasion bots like nothing. They are level 62 and used the excuse of some glitch with Baymax + Cheshire and that their “brother” didnt tell them the glitch but constantly just defeating bosses(as of this post, 250 lvl invasion boss).

However, when i go to report the player, not only do i have to block them, but its just a simple click??? No way to report actual hackers with proof/hard evidence? The prompt ask only about those who are harassing/being overly sexual but not about glitch abuse/hacking?

The UI should be better than this. There should be a reason dropdown, a chat box to describe the issue, a way to include files for proof.

Maybe explain the problem to support? That does seem like a hacker thing or could actually be a bug, so it would be good either way to send in a support ticket for it.

3 Likes

What team were they using?

Beast(p1), Maximus(p0), Mulan(p1), Belle(p1), Cheshire(g0)

I don’t know how they were destroying bots with that team at that level :thinking:. Mark your bots as ‘Do Not Attack’ if you don’t want them to keep K.Oing them.

kinda hard to do when its the guild bot

Oh right, I didn’t read that part.

What server are you on?

If Mulan is on the team, it could explain a bit

So, no Baymax? It seems odd that they’d be one-shotting bots 200 levels above them, but that team looks like it might be really good, so… :man_shrugging: Maybe they just found some really good synergy.

I don’t think any of them synergize…

Some Ppl can hack…Maybe :eyes: They Hacked?

Don’t see this as a problem would love to see my guild mates one shooting the guild bot. I would definitely not be reporting my own guild mates :joy:

Seems like this if the first time you have seen it happen maybe he has found some sort of trick. You will know the next time of it happens again

The thing is that it makes it harder for others to score high if they aren’t able to participate in as many bots.

But A level 67 …Doesnt seem someone at that level can because Their heroes will die way too early

Well if a guild is working together they should be allowing the other guild mates to tag the bot before KO the bot themselves

1 Like

A r9 Mulan roughly do 300-400M damage…
Dnt think Mulan can be the reason…

But I don’t understand maybe they have found the secret or bug but the OP said something to do with Baymax and Cheshire Cat then proceed to put a team that doesn’t include Baymax ?

1 Like

Maybe a glitch they found…Or
Umm Maybe Hack?:thinking::thinking:

Doesn’t have to be , Gizmoduck wasn’t a glitch or hack he just worked. Maximus is a very good hero for invasion and Maybe Cheshire Cat too these are new heroes so people are trying things out

My 86 Lv account while using same team doesnt even kill A lv 15 bot LoL

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney