Reporting and Silencing players

I have concerns about the way people are reporting on others to get them permasilienced. Why aren’t there checks and balances? Don’t like someone? Report. Someone disagreed with you? Report. Don’t like their guild? Report.
The system is being used as a weapon. This is strictly my opinion of course but I’ve seen it time and time again.
Someone or something offends me, I utilize the block button. I don’t engage in conversation with that person.
Thanks for allowing me to vent and state my opinion.

2 Likes

I know they do look at chat logs, but I can see what you are saying.

1 Like

They’re talking about the game… not the forums.

3 Likes

If a player keeps insulting other players with all the warnings received before permasilienced and they didn’t stop insulting others, then they are definitely deserve the permasilienced

Game chat built to talk about game, not to attack other players all the time

1 Like

been there and it is lame. Dont know who was or why, but its usually riduclous and out of context or unwarranted, Agree with lady. That said some have said things that deserved it so if not there at the time its easy to sit back and wonder woulda shoulda coulda

the logs arent always accurate. This is a near copy of my post a while ago about the same thing that i was here for. Almost to a T from her topic thread

You do not know that. Also I remember that discussion and how crazy it got…

People can’t use reporting as a weapon just to silence people they don’t like. Every report is reviewed by a support agent and we only issue silences when we find someone has violated the chat rules. The chat logs are accurate - they’re pulled directly from the game servers.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney