Request to increase maximum number of players for the guild

Please, increase maximum number of players for one guild.

It is necessary to merge 25 active players from one guild with 30 active players from another guild.

Current maximum number of players for one guild is 50.

1 Like

I don’t think they would consider increasing the guild size cap just for your specific case of having 5 too many players :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Most guilds on my server struggle to maintain 50 active players, and that’s why such merges end up happening - if anything, in the future the member cap could easily be reduced!

5 Likes

I actually really like the idea of having a lower cap of members in a guild. Maintaining a full guild of 50 people was hard from the beginning. And even now most guild always have a dedicated core of about 20-30 players who wants to stick together in stead of joining other guilds. Lowering the maximum members of the guild could actually be a real breakthrough.

3 Likes

It would certainly result in more close competition between guilds, rather than just the usual suspects - right now the #1 has over double the power of the #8 ranked guild

3 Likes

The main problem is how to go about lowering the guild cap. Obviously every whale would cry out and… :neutral_face:

It would be a mess.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney