Requests for developers

Requests for developers:

1. Robbery 5x5. or somewhat protect, and other steal, or those and simultaneously protect their own and steal at enemies.
  2. To see how many people are attacked by the team that you laid out in the chat.
  3. Write how many bonuses are added cars in the war.
  4. History of actions in the guild (improvement of bonuses, acceptance and excluding players).
  5. System of donate of chips and icons in the guild between players.
2 Likes

This has been requested by many players, debated countless times on the forums, the in-game support team said they loved my proposal for it, but yet, nearly 3 months on, not even a hint of it happening…

Some people think it would only benefit whales, some think it’ll never happen as it would take potential money from PerBlue, others disagree with both points because A) lower players all have spares of different things, so they all help each other and B) it can cost people to trade/donate meaning PB still get something from it…

Anyways, it’s been requested over and over again but no updates on if it’ll ever happen…

Maybe its a idea to use heroes chips not only for heroes, but also for memory, because we dont get 7 stars but i have like 150 bits each hero to much.

You too from the server 12?))) @Asura

Yes i am from s12…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney