Resource sharing

Any chance of getting the ability to send resources of any kind to other guild members?

2 Likes

Probably not. This would allow guilds with whales to get even further ahead and would completely ruin the games economy. Thousands of bits, chips, stamina packs would be exchanged dirt cheap which would definitely cut into PBs profits.

4 Likes

I logged this idea with in-gake support a while back and they loved it, they told me they’d pass it on and to log it here too, some people were against it here… Citing, as @Kinokan did, that whales would just go so far ahead of everyone else…

But I did suggest limits to what could be shared and how much, to counteract this problem, so hopefully it is something that is being looked into, because I don’t think it’ll benefit the whales that much more than it will the people who are trying to keeo up with the ever increasing caps…

Here’s what I had put back then…

1 Like

That would be cool and being able to help each other within our guild more?

Yeah there would definitely have to be limits on what could be sent and how much but itd be nice to have SOMETHING

They won’t let you do that :joy: maybe when the game is dried and shrivelled up! As long as people keep paying money for these badges you won’t ever get an ability like this

You say that, but loads of games, especially games of this nature, have that as a feature - South Park: Phone Destroyer and Badland Brawl, to name just a few HIGHLY popular games that have almost always had this feature, which works great in conjuction with premium currency and paid loot crates…

1 Like

I’m with you. A lot of the games I’ve seen similar systems in, paid purchases at different tiers also give you essentially a gift certificate sort of item, usually worth somewhere between 10 or 15 percent of the premium currency package being bought (some games will frequently have versions of this item drop as part of the rewards for reaching a goal in a tournament or checkpoint). You can’t redeem them yourself, and at least one game I’ve seen something like this in, you could only send them to guildmates, not other friends on your server.
I can see the argument about balance, but I think that’s more a problem that would come from ultra-competative guilds that happened to have jerks in leadership roles creating an expectation that any regular purchase making members would be “supposed” to keep everyone else rolling in currency, as opposed to other guilds where it wouldn’t be expected at all that so-and-so buy diamonds when the gifts are available/in big enough packages that they’re getting them/whatever, but instead if there is a whale, or somebody with an unexpected extra bit of cash to throw at the game or whatever, they might think about doing something nice for a guildie who doesn’t have the luxery of being able to toss entertainment money at a mobile game, and might appreciate a surprise gift of some extra diamonds to feel like they’re moving faster for a bit.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney