Return of the Predictions!

I am sorry, but where it was said?
I would love some cats characters to be finally released after 5 years… but where it was said?

All it was said PB tried to get Aristocats, but Disney did not gave them greenlight.

Cars? No!

They never said they are unlikely to come.
High School Musical and Cars are labeled like that. Unlikely.

There are also brands of cars… which can be copyrighted. Cars are rarely seen in disney games, coincidence?

About time… :confused:

:face_vomiting: I think I will be sick.

2 Likes

This is very true. However, Lightning is not a brand of car. They made up his type of Car so that they could use him freely. That’s why he’s in Disney Emoji Blitz, Disney Tsum Tsum, Disney Infinty and Disney Wonderful Worlds. Mater is generally with him. Perblue was aable to secure the rights to Slinky so 1 or 2 car types is not completely impossible.

I’m also taking into account Disney wanting the Devs to add them. Cars is the 6th highest grossing franchise Disney owns and the #1 highest grossing Pixar franchise. Disney wants them in these games because they want more money.

So, for some reason I can’t qoute it but:

At the end of this post it is implied that we might be getting a Cat character before the end of the year.

Then my predictions are working! There’s usually at least one character in a 3 month period that makes you upset that Perblue even considered that character. Like Sweetums. When I chose Screenslaver I was thinking about you.

Not really, mostly is just nothing.
Anger comes more like once a year. Underminer, now Sweetums.

Idk…
But hopefully.

1 Like

Read the first sentence from both of them.

3bb568ab-a4c5-4203-98a7-92f4f30b6d34_text

Not really sure who else they could do from here, I guess maybe zero, finklestein, and santa, but I feel like there’s not enough to make a character for them (but I guess powerline is in the game so who knows)

1 Like

Oops.

About bing bong and him being dead……………. What stopped the large majority of villains.

Timeline (moment) they appeared in the city, maybe???

3 Likes

???
It’s only been 4 days??? That does not qualify as dead sorry.

3 Likes

Sorry @Wave9Nut

1 Like

Just please don’t pull this kind of thing again. The forum doesn’t allow swearing or nudes or spamming or being mean. You keep getting banned and having to make new accounts because you don’t follow the rules. I tried to correct you about what reviving dead topics meant not because I was mad at you or something like that. But because I wanted to help you learn. So now you know.

6 Likes

I trying to stop ask about Cars Character but you still say I spam add cars

1 Like

Hate is a bit of a strong word don’t you think? Also I wasn’t even talking to you i was talking about you though to another user

3 Likes

You cared enough to respond :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney