Return of the Wish Crate Event!

So in the game you stated that you wanted feedback on the Wish Crate. BIGGEST WASTE OF RESOURCES EVER!!! I saved diamonds up for the contest that weekend that it debuted. I used almost all my diamonds to purchase 1 crate. What did I get??? 1M MOD POINTS!!! Something I have 41M (not an exaggeration) of already!!! I was soooooooo beyond pissed. I wanted to demand a refund, but I know PB would ignore it and say “tough luck sucker!” I will NEVER purchase another wish crate unless it is given as a reward and pointless rewards are eliminated. It’s like the worst joke I can think of! My wish is that I could go back in time and warn myself to use my diamonds on something that would actually benefit me in the game.

5 Likes

No new possibilities in the game will give you more than what is already in-game. :slight_smile:
Besides, all crates for diamonds are trash. Better not spend them there.

4 Likes

Well It’s best I don’t wast my diamonds on the wish crates since I haven’t been getting hero chips lately

This crate is just not worth. And Why do It also gives Gold, DP, And other useless stuff? Who needs the 3M gold and 11k Disk power for a thousands of diamond?
The Wish crates should only drop Chips, Skill Chips(Should be at least greater than 500) And badges as priority.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Il mio feedback sulla cassa dei desideri e molto positivo unica pecca e che costa un botto… spero che lo rimettono magari abbassando il prezzo

In that case I meant using it for stamina or in the market someplace.

The best use for diamonds is:
Get More Stamina (first 2 buys)
Mega Mart - Stamina Consumables, Stamina Cost Resets (to save for 100% more stamina as is now due to anniversary), Trials Reset (if you have at least VIP perk of Reduced Cooldown on them - and wait till you are at max level and rank and you can raid the highest difficulty)

3 Likes

Good bye wish crate :white_flag:

1 Like

Will she come back with any improvement?

1 Like

Hmm.

let’s hope She ll come back with good improvements

1 Like

Let’s ALL hope she will come back with better improvements.

1 Like

Who is she? :expressionless:

2 Likes

I think they are referring to the Wish Crate…

1 Like

Well, if a ship can be a she…

Anyway, I do expect some improvements in the wish crate when it returns. I don’t expect it will be improved nearly enough for me to consider buying them, but the mere fact of their improvement will get some players to buy it, thus making PerBlue happy with their changes. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No you don’t, that was said last time and it came back exactly the same

@Loutre Any update on wish crates coming soon with changes ? Or is it scraped ?

I hope they are scrapped… there are more useful things which needs the team’s time, like hero refreshes, random badges given each cap rise to some heroes, badge costs, guild perks, heist, and more—

Wish Crate was a huge failure, it’s better to focus on better things.

5 Likes

alright, event only for those who can spend in-game… Perblue, do something to favor all players!!!

I think technically the law catch up is technically a bigger problem and reason, since more and more countries seem to be inclined to ban Loot Boxes for minors, which this is an example of:

While the normal crates are technically Loot Boxes, the Wish Crate was just way too predatory Loot Box like in design and especially price wise for people to be that interested.

I assume F2P games may have to move away from Loot Boxes soon and instead pay a specific price to get the characters/gear, or maybe do monthly subscriptions like MMOs. (I wouldn’t mind paying 12-20 for 12 months/a year of play Disney Heroes wise, better than microtransactions).

But yeah, the F2P industry overall likely have to change soon and adapt ti new laws in regards to Loot Boxes, potentially also microtransactions more so later. This include Disney Heroes as well most likely.

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered why that term gets applied to games like this; even the cheapest deals in this game (for $3 or $5 in the USA) don’t strike me as the least bit “micro”.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney