Revised Anniversary Update Prediction

Piss no more increase Hero Level Cap :sweat::sob:

What if he isn’t?

I thought it was doubling? G1, B2, P4, possibly O8?

1 Like

@Pepper gets it.

Predictions are fine, but just guessing characters without even a hint of a clue or evidence to back it up is just the same as me guessing completely random characters.

But on a serious note, I do have a feeling who ever they give us will have a skill that adds “prowess” since that is a stat that is currently in the game but nobody gives it yet.

2 Likes

Yea, it could be doubling. I’ve seen games do double but I have also seen games just go to O6(heroes charge I believe goes to O6 before red)

Look up the Fibonacci Sequence on Youtube - it’s a really interesting number sequence. O8 I think is where DS left it before going to the next color and is definitely likely but who knows.

I do think, however, that we will know the answer as to what color is next pretty soon. At O6 we should be getting some badges of the next color (even if Orange does go to +8). This was the case in Purple before transitioning to Orange I think Orange Badges started at P3.

had no idea what SvtFoE even was - and I doubt it. They’ve been sticking to movies - (except dwd and Mickey). As far as badges go - there are so many, and most are based on anything Disney related - I don’t think badges are precursors to toons (even the pixar short films have badges).

If you breakdown all the current toons into categories, pixar movies have the most toons - which doesn’t mean anything, but I would hope they would try to balance it out. I think they might pull out some more classics (maybe like Dumbo, Pinocchio, or Peter pan) I could see villains coming from Peter Pan, 101 dalmatians. I think the renaissance movies are ripe too - which would include mulan. Maybe hunchback or a goofy movie?

If they did go the show route, I think they might stick with the DWD/Mickey motive- nostalgia. Show contenders may be Ducktales, Talespin, chip 'n Dale,and Gargoyles. I personally hope they’ll add the muppets, but I’m sure that’s just a wild dream.

1 Like

At least there’s a reference to Kermit in the Genie/Mike friendship dialog. :wink:

2 Likes

completely forgot about that reference. had to go back to the wall and re-read - awesome

1 Like

We could see another Aladdin character in this update, and maybe dory and Hank because they would have good friendships with mad hatter and Gaston, tho the current names for the friendships don’t match they could easily change. I would say

Jafar 75%
Dory 50%
Hank 50%
Lightning 50%
Mater 50%

You do realize that equals 275 right?

Lol I just put in the likelyness so yeah maybe not all of them

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney