Revised Anniversary Update Prediction

Don’t like these? That’s fine but please BE KIND AND NICE!!!

I want to first say this:
Star and Marco are on this list of possibilities for 4 major reasons:

1. SvtFoE is ending on Sunday so releasing them shortly after could prove popular and profitable amongst fans
  2. I could see Merlin getting his second disk from Star (Or some other SvtFoE character)
  3. TV show characters are possible now
  4. There is a badge in the game based upon it
    Now that we have my butt covered on with the prediction:

Now chances are Patch Notes on the 24th releases on 27th or 28th so June log in might be included.

It is likely we will get 4 or more heroes In this update purely from what Polaris has said about it.

Star:
Friends: Marco, Maybe Violet or Meg. Gives to Merlin

Marco:
Friends: This is tough. I really want know what everyone else thinks.

Belle
Friends: Elastigirl, once again not sure

The Beast: Sulley and Boo, Robin Hood perhaps

Mulan
Friends: Meg, Moana (I would love one of these to be Star)

McQueen
Friends: Shank, Mater

Mater
Friends: Baymax, Robin Hood (Or Olaf, Jack Skellington…)

Filmore
Friends: Merlin Perhaps?, Sarge. Gives to Mad Hatter

Sarge
Friends: Robin Hood, Honestly no idea (Marco would be cool). Gives to Gaston

Sally
Friends: McQueen, Elsa perhaps

I already had an idea for what early June might bring us so it could be in this update:

Joy
Friends: Jack-Jack, Merlin (I would love it if Star was one of these)

Sadness (June Log in)
Friends: Violet, Joy

However I think it is likely that they are going to take 1 or 2 of these franchises and have them have a pretty big amount of characters for each so:

If SvtFoE is one of those they would almost certainly do the following (Along side Star and Marco):

Eclipsa
Friends: Merlin, Maleficent

Globgor or Moon or River or Glosaryck or a combination of them.

If Beauty and The Beast is one of those they would almost certainly do the following (Along side Belle and The Beast):

Lumierre or Cogsworth or Ms Potts (Who would probably be the same character as Chip) Or a combination of them.

If Mulan is one of those they would almost certainly do the following (Along side Mulan):

Mushu or Li Shang or (The Villain I do not know his name sorry) or a combination of them.

I already listed the large amount of Cars Characters do to the likelihood they will be added.

If Inside Out is one of those they would almost certainly do the following (Along side Joy and Sadness):

Anger or Disgust or Fear or Bing Bong or a combination of them.

A Costume Thread Shop might be added and an Orange Credit (I would call it a Ruby Credit) might be added as well.

For sure though Server 1, 5-8 (And maybe 2-4 as well) will receive the 116-120 level increase.

Collections might get released on a few more servers.

Percentage of likelihood:
Cars 30%
Inside Out 25%
Mulan 20%
Beauty and The Beast 15%
SvtFoE 10%

This purley Speculation and Predictions that are intended to start up a conversation so please refrain from jabs, mean jokes, and spam.

I really love the inside out idea. Would be nice to see them in action

I…dislike the thought of inside out characters being in here…they are in Riley’s head, and also, apparently there are different ones of them in everyone else’s head as well…

1 Like

I don’t think Star and Marco are to come

1 Like

Sooo, here are my predictions for comparison:

Server 1 will get 120 and red 0(or orange 6, but u think we are getting a new color soon).

Collections will not go to any server.

Also for character predictions. Don’t think cars is happening (atleast really hope it doesn’t)

But other than that, sticking with my normal: equal chances of any cartoon character ever made including but not limited to: Goliath from gargoyles, mulan, Captain Planet, space ghost, Peter griffin or sonic the hedgehog.

As much as I am triggered by non Disney characters being mentioned as possible I’m glad to see you mention actual Disney characters.

The Mulan villain is Shan Yu, he’s one that I really want in but I kind of doubt he’ll make it. Mulan is really the only one here I find plausible, besides maybe Beast. If we do get a surprise character, Perblue seems to be leaning towards older movies, methinks. Jungle book characters, Cruella de Vil, Hunchback of Notre Dame characters, or TENG characters seem to fit that, so maybe one of them. I would also wager a fair amount of money we aren’t getting 4+ heroes, but one or two wouldn’t entirely be out of the question. Costume shop has a good chance at coming, collections will most likely be balanced once Perblue gets feedback from players, and the level caps are almost a given now, which is sad.

Ooo I actually do have a 100% guarantee of when this will happen:
White
Green
Green +1
Blue
Blue +1
Blue +2
Purple
Purple +1
Purple +2
Purple +3
Purple +4
Orange
Orange +1
Orange +2
Orange +3
Orange +4
Orange +5
This will be followed by:
Orange +6
Orange +7
Orange +8
??? New Color

Why?
1+1=2, 2+2=4 4+4=8
This logic will continue until the game is no longer supported.
So in August with the 131-135 level increase we will get the new color.

Darkwing Duck was a surprise right?
But there is truth to your words.
I would also like to note this:
With live action Alladin coming really soon Jafar and Jasmine seem likely so :thinking:

Or it could go

Orange + 5

Then the new color.

Why?

White 1 +1= Green 2+ 1=Blue 3+ 1 = Purple 4+1=Orange 5+1= (New color) 6

:wink: :grin:

2 Likes

Based on previous games the new rarity would come after Orange +8.

That doesn’t necessarily mean that it will!

These characters aren’t EVER, and I mean EVER, going to be in the game. Why?

Captain Planet: Warner Bros. NOT Disney

Space Ghost: Hanna-Barbera/CBS. The H-B company created Tom & Jerry. Will they be in the game? NOT. A. CHANCE.

Peter Griffin: I know where you come from: Dumbland. Sure Disney bought a majority of FOX but Family Guy is still under FOX’s name

Sonic the Hedgehog: Lets not forget how Disney doesn’t make animes (in Disney XD they only show anime’s with their creators permission, and “Stitch!” is not officially Disney). Since Sonic was in fact an anime. And just because Sonic appears in both Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet, doesn’t mean Disney owns him. His new movie is coming out. Is it Disney? NOPE.

2 Likes

ohh jeez @Filadae_Djaq. I had no idea those weren’t Disney characters… let me try again…

Equal chances of any cartoon character ever made including but not limited to: Goliath from gargoyles, mulan, Phineas and ferb, Johnny quest, thundar the barbarian, Rosie from the jetsons, mr Rogers or mr potato head.

You just don’t get it do you?

Ok I just feel the need to say this: Fox properties like Family Guy, and The Simpsons May very well get integrated completely into Disney. Much like how Marvel is in Disney Infinity and Star Wars is in Disney Emoji Blitz if Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson begin cropping up in various Disney things I would not be surprised. That being said I am sure that the integration process will take a year or so as such at this current moment Peter makes no sense and is completely out of the realm of possibility.

1 Like

It’s actually following the Fibonacci sequence (or part of it) 1; 2, 3; 5, if they stick to the sequence Orange could end at +7 instead of what Dragon Souls had - just saying it’s possible they change the formula from Orange onward.

About the Simpsons you are mostly right since the show will be included in Disney+, a Disney subscription video on-demand service (google said). But it is still under FOX’s name. Also Disney Emoji Blitz isn’t owned by PerBlue. It used to be owned by another company who’s name I don’t remember and currently Jam City operates it. And haven’t you noticed a the bottom left corner of the loading screen says “Disney, Disney/Pixar”?

1 Like

You just don’t understand. None of these characters are from Disney

Johnny Quest: Warner Bros

Thundarr the Barbarian: Ruby-Spears Production

Rosie from the Jetsons: WARNER BROS!!!

Mr. Rogers: PBS

What the heck man?!

@Meatsqueezer is just joking/fooling around, it’s easy to tell. No need to overflip about it.
You also can tell he’ll keep doing it as long you reply to him.

3 Likes

Your points about other characters besides Disney and pixar characters are valid, but everyone got to look and reflect on what world is built inside the game and who is the target audience. That beeing said, this was made mainly for Disney and pixar characters to coexist, any other simply would not fit on what their offering the players.
It is possible to integrate fox, Marvel and etc, I just do not see it happen in any way.

Besides everybody have the “unlikely character concept” posts, where it should belong. Its appreciative for those who like it, so they can also have some fun there.

About the predictions, not much to say rather than keep doing what you like and it’s nice to see you getting more freedom after so much hate.

Just one minor thing. I know you don’t like people to be mean, but you don’t have to warn them, the players have the freedom on their replies as much you do on yours as long the forum rules requirements are met, and if it gets out of hand just simply flag and keep the morale going up.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney