Revive Quorra

Incessant whining or laziness? Nice. I’m done here.

I never said you were either I only said your statements provide the appearance of such. If you wish to not have a discussion with actual numbers to back up your points that is fine, but it doesn’t bode well for your arguement.

Value is in the eye of the beholder. Once upon a time, she was the game’s strongest character. She was the meta. Successive nerfs have taken her down in stature. If I were to tier the toons in groups of 10, she wouldn’t make my top 20, so out of say maybe five tiers, she is 3rd tier at best for me.

I will admit to making a generalization based on my observations (Quorra usage in war/arena/coli). But again, I go back to my statement at the start of this post regarding value. Are those using Quorra in these modes doing so because of current value, past value, or necessity? I have access to every hero right now and acknowledge others don’t. Some are only updating a character base of 15-25 toons, that is their prerogative. If they had access to others, would they still choose Sulley and Quorra?

As for 20 toons. I agree that new characters push others to the wayside. Per Blue wants you to use them, so they may be slightly OP when introduced. PB may eventually revisit older toons in a refresh. My 20 would include: Frozone, Vanellope, Judy, Yax, Rex, Maui, Sally, Mr. Incredible, Ralph, Hades, Jessie, Bogo, Jack Jack, Genie, Calhoun, Sulley, Felix, Zurg, Quorra, and Finnick.

Most tanks are listed. Tanks are supposed to take a beating so the team behind survive. I feel they should last at least past the first wave…a fair number of them don’t. I want tankier tanks. Mr. Incredible in early friend missions was amazing…where is he? Bogo can go supernova in war…you never see it in arena or coli though.

Most of the others are originals…make them relevant again.

I have my opinion, you have yours. One man’s trash is another’s treasure…value is in the eye of the beholder.

Enjoy the game…peace out!

2 Likes

I’m on Server 2 and totally agree with Spaceman Spiff.

I’m a F2P player, and I have no choice and must use Quorra and Sulley. But actually I use Sulley cause I used to invest on him and he is still in my top 5. But if I can, I want to replace him by Shank as same level. He died too soon in battle, be counterred by many new heroes and new buff: Jack.

About Quorra, she is still be good with my best support team Baymax-Woody-WallE-Olaf but totally her attack start to be useless even with a huge support of others.

I am in Challenge League Arena now and totally Quorra cant beat almost team, DWD and Scar instead, and Sulley … totally useless …

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney