Revive Quorra

Why did you nerf her a third time? I have spent so much on her only to have her become mediocre. Please bring back her awesomeness!

1 Like

…oh people are still talking about this? That happened like two months ago :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ikr? So yesterday things. :rofl:

1 Like

Quorra is fine. She is still usable. Close this thread pls.

Quorra still has good tenacity, damage, durability and very strong disk choice. Her 3 “nerfs” were at 2% max hp damage nerf to her a purple + a cap on the damage. A 17% range nerf on her white. The last wasn’t a nerf but an exploit fix to be able to cancel her bike when she is in the middle of a group of enemies and use her white skill.

She is still one of the strongest fantastic damage heroes in the game. If you wish to ignore all that and complain about nerfs that a wide portion of the player base clamored for, that weren’t the visceral gutting most wanted and ignore that she is still strong and label her as “mediocre” that is your choice, but in my opinion it is a very foolish choice.

6 Likes

What are you talking about? I still use quorra and she’s only four stars right now but still in my top ten strongest.

1 Like

She is still fine, nothing to change.

Not sure if she should be changed again, she still destroys everyone on her way, especially in Heist.

Ok then, nevermind i know she is still good

It’s time for you to start diversifying your hero lineup. You can’t expect Quorra and Sulley to be always be god tier and carry you for the entire game.

Quorra hasn’t been relevant in over two months. Sulley even longer.

2 Likes

Says who exactly? Both are still equally viable which has been discussed many times over the past few months. What about them makes them irrelevant in your eyes?

2 Likes

Do a quick scan of Challenger Arena or coliseum or war teams…you will find Quorra and Sully use few and far between. They certainly have their use is Heist, City Watch, or Surge, but limited beyond that.

Why not use Sulley? Because he dies way too fast. That is just sad for any tank. Outside Olaf and Shank, the tanks just aren’t “tanky”.

Why not Quorra? She went from being top 5 power to bottom 3. Yes, she was overpowered and it was impressive to see her rip thru teams before. But in an effort to rein her in, they overcorrected. She went from special to an afterthought.

In my team builds, I don’t even give them consideration. Personally, both could use a refresh…along with about 20 other toons. If you still find them useful, good for you. Others don’t.

2 Likes

If she got a buff I may actually leave the game no lie

So I went through my Server 4 Challenger Arena and took a screencap of every team that had Sulley or Quorra and repeated that with the current war we are in which is against the number 2 guild. We are only on the first row so I could only take pictures of those first 3 cars. There are 15 players in total for those 3 cars. Here are my findings.

I took at total of 33 screenshots. I won’t post all 33 as I feel that would be spam and not really conducive to a healthy forum experience. In those 33 screenshots I captured 32 Quorras and 20 Sulleys.

Quorra was in 22 arena teams and 10 of the war teams making her have a roughly 20% rate of appearance in both the highest tier of Arena on S4 and 20% of the 2nd strongest guild of the server.

Sulley was in 12 war lines and 8 arena lines. Giving him a roughly 10% rate of appearance in arena and about 20% appearance rate in war.

So to say that both of them are irrelevant and hardly used is plain wrong. While obviously not the most common heroes or top tier both are very much viable and still have use. A hero does not to be top tier to be used even at the highest levels of play.

Edit: I have now done it with Challenger Colosseum and from there took 34 screenshots. Quorra showed up in every single one and Sulley appeared in 15.

Since Challenger Colosseum is only 50 spots this results in higher percentages. Meaning Quorra was used by 68% of Challenger Colosseum teams on S4 and Sulley was used by 30%. Meaning Quorra was used by about 2/3 of Challenger Colosseum players and Sulley by about 1/3.

1 Like

Good for you and your server. You find them useful, but is that based on current utility or former glory, especially regarding Quorra?

I’m not going to count past wars and coli to give you exact totals, but I’ll give you rough numbers.

Sulley is not used in any Challenger Arena teams. Quorra is used in roughly 20.

Looking at my guild, none of our highest power players use Quorra for war defense. She is in roughly 1/3 of our defenses. More so in our f2p and budget conscious players. They worked her early on when she was strong and hung on to her because they focus on just a limited number of toons. Sulley is in way less teams, again with the previous reasons.

Kudos to you if you find them useful. My guild would certainly love to face your squads if you use them.

You know what they say about opinions. You are entitled to yours, as am I. I stand by my previously stated opinion.

1 Like

Everyone was hoping for jack to get a buff because he was actually weak, once he got buffed everyone asked to nerf him.
Now you’re asking to buff quora. :joy: :joy: :joy:
You guys are real Einsteins :wink: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Would you mind telling me what server you are on? It’s strange to have such a wide margin of discrepency.

Also the way you had phrased your previous statements was not that of an opinion but more as if it were factual. When you say:

That to me personally says that they are used sparsely like 3-4 times at most. You also say that 20 heroes need refreshed which is absolutely bonkers. There are about half that which truly need it and for some of them it’s a bit of a stretch. I would love to know which 20 need it and why. It’s fine if we disagree but we need to have the numbers in order to figure out where heroes stand. Ignoring or refusing to do so gives the appearance of either laziness or just incessant whining. There will always be new heroes which are strong and shake up the meta but it doesn’t all of a sudden invalidate every other hero in the game.

Spaceman Spiff is on Server 2

From server 9. At the moment there are 25 quorra’s in challenger arena. This may move a little but this is definitely a significant number. She may not be as meta anymore but quorra is not dead on s9 that’s for sure.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney