Reviving dead topics

a 5 yr topic is a dead topic… why would we even want the topic back? its just spam. New ones can be made if they wanna talk abt something…

If they just vandalized it saying something completely random like “I like flying squirrels” or something, then it would be consider spam.

But if they truly added something meanful to the conversation than it would just pick up where it left off.

Besides, it quite common to see old topics being brought up and new forumers happen to see it and think “hey, that sounds like a good conversation I can get into.” and reply to it only to be an old one.

It’s like when your an adult searching around the internet, minding your own business. And you find an old movie or TV show you loved when you were a kid and your like “I wonder if it’s as good as I remember it.” And you start watching it and it is as good as was when your were younger and you tell some of your friends to watch it and they like and tell their friends. And the next you know they’re demands and online potitions for a reboot of what you just watch.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney