Rino kinda leaving

Hi, guys, I didn´t want to make this but… stuff happens. This period in school was… not stonks. And I´m not blaming any of you guys, I spent too much time here that I didn´t pay enough attention to school. I gotta make what is best for me and not be so active here and focus more in school. I´m not fully leaving, just… I´ll be less active.

I used to be very good at school and then I found this place and I guess with time I got more and more distracted. It´s all my fault.
But don´t see this as a good bye, see it as a see you later. :slightly_smiling_face:

Note: I´ll continue the stuff that I have already started.

35 Likes

:frowning_face:

It’ll be sad not having you around as much but I do completely understand. The forums can take up a lot of time so you should always do what’s best for you.

19 Likes

I was really hoping this was another prank post…but I definitely get it. I for one, feel like I spend too much time here too. I probably also should do more in school so I definitely understand your choice. Others most likely do too. It’s only for the best in the long run. I really will miss having you around, but I’m happy you at least won’t be leaving fully. Hope everything goes well and take care, buddy. :hugs:

6 Likes

Rino leaving… soon
Now you’re actually (kinda leaving) :disappointed_relieved:

See ya around, pal.

9 Likes

See you around, Rino :wave:

6 Likes

Hope you get good at school again!
and Happy that you didn’t fully leave
See YA around Rino! :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Good luck with your classes Rino! :wave:

1 Like

Oof, that’s rough but at least you’ll not leave entirely. Do what’s best for you Rino! Good luck with your studies. :grin:

Also this is kind of relatable, I have not been paying attention to class a lot. But I still do good in school for some reason. :grimacing:

1 Like

You do what is best for you. See you around!

1 Like

No se que decir la verdad mas que lo obvio pero creo que debo decir algo

Tienes razon Rino, lo mejor en estos momentos es prestarle mayor atencion al colegio y los estudios hasta que veas que mejores/termines el año y en verdad es algo triste que te vayas y perder un forumer, pero en fin lo unico que puedo decirte es que espero que mejores y vuelvas
(Al menos te conectes lo suficiente para no perder el estado de Regular seria suficiente y que pongas en pausa cualquier cosa que tengas en los foros y enfocarte como dije en los estudios :+1:)

1 Like

tenor

4 Likes

I understand it completely Rino and I wish you good luck in doing your school work!

1 Like

I’m late but I hope the best for you in school, it’s sad that you won’t be as active but I understand your just doing what’s best for you, cya rino :confused:

2 Likes

See ya around, Rino! :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, I kinda understand where this is going. School is definitely hard, especially in the last weeks when everything is wrapping up for the summer and whatnot. :sweat_smile:

T.T.F.N! Cya soon!

2 Likes

It’s going to be weird not seeing you as much. Hope you do great at school. :grin:

1 Like

I made you a little send off.

10 Likes

I bet you´ll miss bothering me…

See you soon Rino, and good luck with the school!

1 Like

you will always be in our o’Hana, and you will still pop in every once in a while so I think that this change is for the better. Its nice your focusing on school and life. I agree that the path of life you take can only be made real by you. :slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney