Rino leaving... soon

Just the game, not the forums guys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I almost unlock reds so I´ll make some stuff with red heroes and then I´ll quit it.
And tbh, I only entered to the game for reaching the 5th star in the contests and unlock the cosmetics :joy:. And also for unlocking new heroes for no reason :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Menos mal Rino, me hiciste asustar

I think all that only read the name of the topic were also like that

Title: I invoke fear!
Context: Oh, hey guys
I am leaving the game as well…

4 Likes

Me: Processing…
Process
Me: Oh you said that on the lounge!

6 Likes

19 Likes

Forums >>> Better Than Game. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah… Should I keep the game installed? Probably not…

I enjoy Game Forums Both
:slight_smile:
Game is Fun Forums is 2x Fun! :slight_smile:

I see a trend… that I might have started.

I stated it earlier in the Lounge…It has just become more stress inducing than fun…

7 Likes

Yes, now your a trend setter!

But it’s good to hear you won’t be leaving the forums!

4 Likes

I am leaving the game as well (not the forums). As long as someone here is still telling me what is going on in the game, and I have patch notes, I’m good to go.
I did not feel we needed two topics about leaving the game, so I am just talking about it here. Hope that’s ok, Rino

6 Likes

It’s ok. I’d make the same if someone made a topic like this before me :joy:

1 Like

Yes… The only thing that still interests me in the game are the exclusive emoji designs (Tia Dalmatia, the Tron ones, a few Nemo ones, and a few Zootopia ones. Someone else can SS them though…

I have to be honest. I don’t play this game for the game. I play this for the social interaction and nothing else.

2 Likes

I personally enough the game quite a lot and combo grinding help me a lot in terms of the grind being bearable as I can keep up with more characters after I started combo grinding, so for those who still play I recommend trying to combo grind as much as possible in order to save resources for the future :-).

With combo grinding I basically meaning grinding 2/3 or more badges you need or are low on at once.
Here is a Combo Grind Collection Chart that I made so that others can more easily find good grind spots, overall be able to keep up that way better :-).

Here are the chapter specific Badge Drop Charts :-). (Been taking a break from being a lot on screens for a while, but will get back to making new Badge Drop Charts soon).
[Badge Drop Charts]: Chapter 1-29 badge placing in the campaign.

All that said though, completely fair if you feel for quitting the game I mainly just want to help make the game feel more bearable if continue to play :-).

Either way, glad to hear so many people are enjoying the forum overall ^^.
Would say I enjoy being on the forum quite a lot as well.

Yes But Grind Takes so much Time Tho.
I would Like PB To Show hidden badges in everu campaign, Easy for us and for everyone!

Yeah, the game has become a chore rather than an enjoyable experience, so makes sense why you’re leaving.

But please, don’t scare us like that, ok?

1 Like

Yes, grinding takes time, but combo grinding can reduce the time you use, since you already grinded the badges the badges you need another place, so as such save stamina and time on grinding :-).

And yes, definitely wish PerBlue added a way for us to check the hidden badges in the game, would be a easy way to make the grind a lot more bearable for people.

I personally still enjoy the game and overall the combo grinding at least take off some of the chore feeling, but yeah can definitely understand if it is a bit much for some people.

Either way, hopefully Perblue soon make the grinding a bit easier for us players, I imagine they want to keep up as players afterall so :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney