_
July 6 2019

cameron

Rest in peace.

14 Likes

He will be remembered and missed!!

5 Likes

confused salute

I may have not know dis celebrity until now, but I’ll respect him anyway.

RIP my celebrity dude.

3 Likes

Rip Luke Conor and Carlos aka all of his roles in Disney *Shows include Jessie Descendants 1-3 and Gamer’s guide to pretty much everything * RIH

5 Likes

Rip Cameron Boyce. Still upset that you passed away but know that you’ll still live through your movies, tv shows, etc.

5 Likes

Have a good time in Heaven Cameron Boyce. RIP.

5 Likes

It was reported this morning on (Good Morning America) that Cameron Boyce had been suffering from epilepsy & sadly died from an epileptic seizure.

:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

I usually hate reviving threads but since tonight is the premiere of Descendants 3, I just wanted to say RIP to Boyce again. I loved watching Jessie and the show made me laugh so much. Descendants was also a great movie. Thank you.

8 Likes

Also don’t forget Gamer’s guide to pretty much everything

3 Likes

You Mean Everything to Us. You will never be forgotten.

1 Like

Carlos from descendants @Polaris ???(as a hero)

1 Like

Why are you asking Polaris? Also yes he’s in Descendants

He could be added I wouldn’t @ him otherwise

I meant as a hero btw

1 Like

I watched Descendants 1 only, cuz I cannot find Descendants 2 on cable, but From what I saw, of the four villains children, Carlos seemed to have the least screentime. Maybe I am mistaken, and maybe he gains a significant boost in the sequels, but that is what I noticef in the first one.

1 Like

It will be on Freeform next month on the Disney Marathon along with the 3rd one.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney