Roadmap Feedback

Well, still a few things which is nice :-).

I already did this few months ago :grimacing:

Also, @Polaris, Hamm has the same bug.

1 Like

The only update I see is Baloo’s white skill which we knew about for months now?
Or do I need to get my glasses updated? :slight_smile:

I think the Hero Information got dated, but beside that not sure.

Don’t think I screenshotted the last update so chat check.

1 Like

Nothing, just Baloo’s bug was added.

Updates to existed things

• Red Skill are now in testings
  • Hero Information should be added in 3.2 (July)

Here is the link of the post of the Baloo
(It is in fast speed but just with lowering the playback speed)

We’ve watched Musketeer’s video many, many times and don’t see what is causing the bug. We also tried to reproduce it with the same team, but we can’t make it happen consistently.

I’ll follow up with the team and see if the Hamm issue is the same.

7 Likes

This bug happens even out of nowhere, no enemy attacked, no debuff applied (to Baloo), no buff gained, no ally KO’d, literally dances for 1s… just usage of energy for nothing.
Maybe at this point would be better white skill remake if not whole skillset… refresh :eyes:

But it happens sometimes on side of person which tested it?

I will try make another video…

4 Likes

I watched the video in slow-motion and for some reason I believe that Gizmoduck´s first attack bugged Baloo entirely.
It might be just generally any attack just as he activates his white skill. Like in-between the time the white skill is activated and the actual dance animation starts.

Only change I’ve noticed in the roadmap today concerns the Wish Crate being moved back from “In Testing” to “In Design”:

The wish crate is on hold for now while the team looks at the data and player feedback of the crate.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Celebrate? :eyes:

1 Like

So… Maybe they will decrease the price?

1 Like

But how long such thing can take?

Looks like more will change.

4 Likes

No spoilers :shushing_face:

1 Like

So @Loutre I guess your taking over the roadmap then? Or is Polaris gonna keep it up to date still? :thinking:

I will eventually take over it!

9 Likes

@Loutre Hi Loutre :-).

I wondered if you could give us any heads-up on when the Roadmap will next be updated?
It was schedule wise supposed to happen yesterday I think, so wondered if you had any information when you think the roadmap will be updated?

6 Likes

I just updated it! If I have time this week I want to look into adding some smaller things to it that are being worked on as well.

8 Likes

:thinking: Polaris gave you the account? Because of the… ahem @

Yes! We had to switch it over to me!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney