Roadmap Feedback

Trial Events appears to ​include stuff like the anniversary’s Fozzie trial, along with potentially other trials that PerBlue would want to try out. I wonder why it suddenly showed up “In Development”, though, given that we were told shortly after the anniversary that PerBlue was considering making events like Fozzie’s trial a recurring, or even permanent, part of the game.

Also, though the Prize Wall could have been designed as a replacement for the Wish Crate, I see the latter is still in the roadmap, unchanged since late May. Has PerBlue really been studying feedback and data on the Wish Crate for nearly three months? Are they working on changes to it but don’t yet have it at the point where they consider it In Development? Or has it been quietly dropped, but just not removed from the roadmap yet?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Wish Crate doesn’t return, as probably the amount of revenue it generated was rather low. No idea why that might’ve been :thinking: :thinking: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Wish Crates have been put on a back log. We have all the feedback for it, but it’s not a priority at the moment.

You are correct with the Trial Events including similar events to the Anniversary Fozzie Trial, but expanding it even more!

8 Likes

Good.

That sounds so fun! Exciting.

1 Like

Ugh another piece of the game delayed yet again :roll_eyes:

Nothing new. Look at the new hero information system. It has been in design since Jan :joy::joy::joy: takes way longer than my own house’s design :joy::joy::joy: what are they trying to create? A masterpiece?

1 Like

Why would they not want a masterpiece?

The question is not why, but whether they can or not

So far, the new edition to game is …meh. Look at wish crate and you’ll see

Fair enough; I’ve mentioned my belief that they need a major rework to be viable, so I’m OK with the wait.

Looking forward to seeing what else the team can come up with; the Fozzie trial was fun, if perhaps not as useful as I would have hoped. (It turns out that Fozzie was so strong that it didn’t really matter who else you had with him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

The brainstorming list is very fun to read :eyes:

8 Likes

@Loutre Roadmap update day today, so yeah any update to the roadmap today Loutre? :-).

And yeah, cool to hear that the brainstorming list is very fun to read, hope we get to see some of the ideas in the game soon ^^.

2 Likes

I just hope we get some estimated time for future update. Truth to be told, I’m tired waiting 9 months for the new Hero Information :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And when should we expect the new trial? Next year? I hope not… Really truly sincerely…

Most likely nothing to be added to the roadmap today.

4 Likes

I see, too bad but thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

Oh cool, something new was actually added ^^.

Prize Wall V2:

Will be interesting to see what the changes ends up being like :-).

4 Likes

Any idea of when we might see scaling go up for disk power the 30$ friendship deal only comes with 1.01 mil disk power that’s not even enough to max one disk as the amount of disk power needed increases so should the amount u can attain

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any $30 friendship deals, just $10 and $20.

@Loutre Roadmap update day today, so yeah any update to the roadmap today Loutre? :-).

And yeah, hope you had a good weekend Loutre ^^.

5 Likes

If there will be an update for the Roadmap it won’t be made until 2pm CT or after.

4 Likes

I see and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

I guess after 9PM CET my time then.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney