Roadmap Feedback

Considering the haptic schedule, I don´t think we will have one before Christmas.

Agreed :yawning_face:

But as always, happy to be proved wrong

I’m going to be adding some updates on things soon just very busy today. Scavenger Hunts is put on hold as the person who had been the brains behind that one has moved on to another game studio! We still may come back to it though.

I imagine we might see some changes in the Roadmap after the State of the Game post, but yeah not sure if we will see much new on the Roadmap before the State of the Game post is out.

Oh wow. Is there a chance to at least maybe say something about it? Like what it even was meant to be or where would we find it :thinking:

To think, there are still 2 buildings on map used in beta (or at least 1) while they are just… there now. Without a purpose. :thinking:

It was always in a very early stage so nothing had gone ingame or close to going ingame.

I am just thinking if there was some vision behind it that the person had. :thinking:

2 Likes

@Nugget @Loutre

Update today on roadmap?

Two changes since 24 October shared by @Kira here

• Removal of Scavenger hunts unfortunately :frowning:
  • Kim Possible Collection was added in game

Last updated is still 24th October, so unsure of when these were effected

1 Like

Meeting where I get my roadmap info is today, but has not happened yet.

4 Likes

Is it possible for roadmap to show who is getting refresh next?

2 Likes

No, anything like that would not be on the roadmap. Refreshes are similar to new heroes where we have to get them approved.

4 Likes

The great cleanup I suppose:

1 Like

Roadmap updated:

Changes:

• Removal of “Expanding the cosmetic collection reward tiers” - not surprising

• Removal of “Hero management” and “Hero information”

• Removal of “Returning the Friendship stories” - sad but also not surprising - I wonder how many people will quit due to this…

• Removal of “Prize wall” - oh?

• Removal of “Wish crates” - oooooh?!

• Removal of “Trial events” - oooooooh?!?!?!

• Addition of “Patch Season 2”

• Addition of “Mulan Collection”

and this is probably the beginning of the end

Excited to see which heroes are refreshed next and how the Mulan Collection will work

2 Likes

Ah, can delete mine if you want as we just posted at the same time and yours being more detailed :-).

2 Likes

All I did was clean up some things… Nothing is ending. It’s about to be our winter break.

3 Likes

Ah… sad but understandable.

Oof.

Means… no changes in the future? :thinking:

Uhm? :thinking:

I guess since they will be once or twice a month, it was time for the thing to go away?

1 Like

What? Trial Events, Prize Wall and Wish Crates just aren’t needed on the Road Map anymore nothing is ending.

4 Likes

But will they get any changes?

Because they need them, and every 4 weeks the need is more and more desperate.

1 Like

Most likely, yes. They just don’t need to hang out on the Road Map anymore.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney