Roadmap Updates

It said in the poll that the names were not final :man_shrugging: people should’ve been voting for the appearance, not the name

11 Likes

If it helps, I think something more positive will help. Like Divine, Glory…

1 Like

Glory sounds ok too…

Or Master, new letter!

So none? Would prefer rainbow too, but it never was an option.

5 Likes

They could change it to just Neon Green tbh. Toxic doesn’t seem like a good name choice

2 Likes

So The Toxic rank is not on 5.0, but 5.1 isn’t it?

3 Likes

No I think it’s a good name.

3 Likes

Excuse me, all the things that where in the works in the previous version of the roadmap (like new collections) are now canceled? Thank you.

6 Likes

I wish you the best of luck on those.:+1:
I’ll wait and see how that turns out.

2 Likes

Most of it had been completed or addressed (Hero Filters, expanding friend list, and War QoL, for example). Yellow QoL and the Goofy-Shego loop are still on our list but have been pushed to the back burner for now. I’ll update when those things are actively being worked on.

6 Likes

I don’t think this is happening anymore.

3 Likes

Where?

We need more?
Red skill level filters, friendship disk level filters, heroes with companions, friendship campaign filters, favouriting heroes so we can find them easier when working on them.
I really hoped that what we have now was not the end… but once again, disappointed

There was 1 change with no feedback requested, no indication if the new way of calculating MMR is better or worse.
just, there you go, have fun

What about the collections that are missing?

4 Likes

I really would like a filter for talents.

For example to filter heroes with only ‘‘Speed Benevolence’’ talent.

7 Likes

Yesss
The list goes on and on

Also would like to be able to filter if the “effect” is due to skills, red skills, patches or memories

So much more can be done… but instead time is spent on something no one asked for or can more easily be fixed easier cough toxic rank

3 Likes

Well, the promise to fix issues with secondary stats is really great.

I still wait for Vanellope to have a working reality negation and fantastic crit…
Hopefully, toxic rank will help with that.

3 Likes

How does this work? :thinking:

My thought is: Choose any hero → It will filter heroes as friendship with that hero.

Ex: Choose Kim → It will show 6 heroes (Joy; DW; Drakken; Ron; Shego; Perry)

5 Likes

They could have done it through proper badge selection too, which would have been much easier imo.

More specifically in the friendship quests.
Which are at 4 stars but completed campaigns, which are easy, medium or hard, etc

4 Likes

It so nice to see that friendship stamina is getting looked at. Hopefully they will come as fast as regular stamina. :wink:

2 Likes

Negative, negative, negative. All some people see is the worst in the game (and the world in general but will focus on the game for topic sake). That kind of negative attitude is exactly why some people can’t enjoy the game.

True, it’s getting increasingly harder for F2P players to get anywhere with all the expensive deals, OP enemies, and slow progression rate among other things. But, a good player should always be aware of the positives as well.

Positives:

• some of the most requested heroes are getting into the game after months of getting minor characters (not naming names for the sake of secrecy)

• we got a new rank (I would have prefer Gem but you know, whatever)

• It’s the 5th anniversary and it looks like it has alot in store

• it seems the PB is busier than they have been considering the roadmap

So stop focusing on what we can’t have and focus more of what we can have and will be getting. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

Great if you have optimism

I love the game, I would not have played for the last 5 years if I didnt

I am also a realist
They cannot keep it up for much longer
The playerbase is declining and therefore the revenue. If revenue decreases you cut costs and the only way to do that is reduce the dev staff.

This leads ro less updates, less bug fixes (Donald, Joy, Skinner, Surge, lag, etc)
Which in turn reduces the playerbase again
And the cycle continues

The game is great, but the team took too long to fix some important issues with scaling and some things are still so out of control (merc costs, chips, megabits, to name a few)

Again, if I am still here in 12 months for the 6th anniversary, I will admit I was wrong.
But, probably wont be

8 Likes

:loudspeaker: Little John, Flash, that next Muppets character.

#StopAddingMuppets (and Toy Story, Incredibles, Zootopia characters)

I hope with Jake Long and Monkey Fist now released, PB will give bigger focus on Disney Channel shows and release more TV characters, seriously, stop adding these minor characters or expanding franchises with 8 characters in, it’s annoying. Amphibia and The Owl House would be great, maybe if we say that another 1000 times PB will notice and do something…

Even if that means no more Kim Possible characters, I still would prefer Amphibia and The Owl House, these shows are also amazing with fanbases which could bring new players to DHBM, and it’s new IPs.

We had more characters releases lately than usually, which is great, hopefully they will keep it up, in at least similar level.

Where every few prize walls there be additional new hero to trial event. Flash and Jake Long had really nice trial events, and additional resets for more runs was a brilliant idea, hopefully in future it will be more than 30 resets.

We can hope, that’s up to PB and decisions.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney