Roadmap Updates

Yep it’s all up to PB to do the work and make it fun

2 Likes

I do not see why this got flagged?

5 Likes

Visible sadness.

So I guess Codebase will be useless for another 6 months. #ripcodebase

Although we were never told if Yellow QoL is actually anything more than Codebase Megabits adjustment. I just don’t hold my breath for more at this point.

3 Likes

Not holding my breath for anything at the moment

Looking for something else to play as we speak :slight_smile:

Again, instead of working on “Toxic” rank, fix Yellow Rank first

This feels appropriate:
disney-lion-king

At least Simba learned from past mistakes… unlike…

9 Likes

They probably think I’m yelling at Musk.

But, that’s part of Prof. Dementor’s schick. He starts out normal then HE IS SUDDENLY SHOUTING FOR NO REASON! You know, super villain stuff.

3 Likes

As me? What I even did now?

I would like Wade… but I would prefer some new TV shows to have representation too (and more).

We already got bunch of older shows, but 0 characters from newer shows.

5 Likes

Sorry, I never really gotten around to watching Amphibia or The Owl House. I have been meaning to but then I got Disney+ and that got tossed out the window.

But if we are talking about newer shows I would go with The Ghost and Molly Mcgee.

3 Likes

So… you just didn’t saw them(?).

If so, I highly recommend them Amphibia gets very good from season 2 onward, best finale ever too.

3 Likes

@Samm could I have a slight feedback about “Friend Stamina Adjustments”? There were in… not so long history deals that brought along some useful resources AND thousands of “Free Friend Stamina” (basically Friend Stamina Consumables). Even if 100 new heroes are introduced, with high enough VIP it´s impossible to spend all - would be cool if there was some possibility to use it elsewhere (maybe even in Trial Events as a substitute to normal Stamina).

5 Likes

According to the image, issues with Quasimodo’s and Powerline’s entrance animations, along with “Cartwheel Chaos” must be added to bug tracking. Would these added issues be a hot fix?

2 Likes

How is Yellow Rank broken?

2 Likes

How does Toxic Rank work?

2 Likes

While you work on the roadmap, are you going to have @Loutre, and @Nugget announces the patch notes, and hot fixes, and pin issues after each update? They’ll become experts at that.

2 Likes

They don’t work in this game anymore.

4 Likes

Megabits received from Codebase is still the same as when Yellow rank started 361 crates
That was… 27 updates ago!
Yet, every update the cost to level up battle badges increases exponentially

How have you not noticed this?

We don’t know yet.

Nothing has been announced, even the name is just a placeholder

3 Likes

Why Tiana trial we cant play today? Yesterday I complete it, but today I cant.

3 Likes

2nd day usually is off in such events, tomorrow will be working as it should.

5 Likes

Been here since day 1 always hearing the game will die… game is doing fine.

5 Likes

Instead of calling it Toxic Rank, why not Radioactive Rank? That way it can avoid confusion about the one word that brings negative energy to many players.

4 Likes

The toxic Rank is nothing happened?

Maybe is final rank.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney