Roger Rabbit Hero Concept (Requested by @theish2005)

I know I said that I wouldn’t be making any non-Star Wars concepts, however, this one is especially being made for @theish2005 who seems very keen for Roger Rabbit to be added.

I will continue to make Star Wars concepts but if you have a character you would like to see added and aren’t sure of how to make a concept let me know on my thread I will start soon dedicated to requests.

Roger Rabbit Concept
Roger Rabbit
Roger Rabbit uses his cartoon nature and quick wit to dominate over enemies on the battlefield.

:star::star:
Quote: “That’s right! A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have.”
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Jumps at the enemy
Entrance: Bounces in
Victory: Jumps up into the air
Defeat: Screams and runs off the screen

Skills

White Skill: Cartoon World
Passive: Roger Rabbit applies a stack of ‘Cartoon’ to the enemy he hits every time he uses his basic attack. Each stack of ‘Cartoon’ decreases reality by X. Enemies can have a maximum of 10 stacks of ‘Cartoon’.

Active: Roger Rabbit charms all enemies with at least one stack of ‘Cartoon’ for 0.5 seconds per stack of ‘Cartoon’. While charmed the enemy gains 30% attack and movement speed.

Green Skill: Car Chase
:fist: Normal Damage
At the start of each wave Roger Rabbit summons Benny the Cab who drives through all enemies dealing X damage and knocking back those who are hit.

Blue Skill: Reanimated
The first time Roger Rabbit is K.O’d he becomes reanimated and is revived for X HP. When he revives he applies two stacks of ‘Cartoon’ to nearby enemies.

Purple Skill: Speedy Rabbit
Roger Rabbit gains 5% attack and movement speed for each stack of ‘Cartoon’ on an enemy. The speed boost has a chance not to be applied if the enemy with the stack(s) of ‘Cartoon’ is above level X.

Red Skill: Loyal Friend
When Benny the Cab passes through at the start of each wave he applies one stack of ‘Hardy’ to allies that he passes. Additionally, enemies below level X have a 50% chance to be stunned by Benny for 5 seconds.
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Armour

Friendships

Roger Rabbit and Judy “Bunny Power”
Gives Allies ‘Friendly Cartoon’
+X Armour to Allies
Roger has a 15% chance to apply a stack of ‘Friendly Cartoon’ to allies with each basic attack. Each stack of ‘Friendly Cartoon’ gives allies 5% reality. (+15% per star)
Allies - Nick Wilde, Vanellope, Belle

Roger Rabbit and Dash “Speedy Friends”
Gains attack speed upon enemy K.O
+X Max HP
When Roger or an ally K.O’s an enemy, Roger gains 25% attack speed for the rest of the wave. (+25% per star)
Allies - Baymax, Peter Pan, Shank

Note: I have never seen a Roger Rabbit movie so if you have suggestions to improve my concept let me know.

Once again thank you @theish2005 for requesting this concept.

2 Likes

If you have Disney+ watch it, I would definitely recommend it, though there is some adult humor in it, but it is very enjoyable

What time does the movie start? I have Disney+

You do realise that you can watch whatever whenever on Disney+ right?

Dude, the type of Disney+ plus I have is different, I have the channel which means movies start at different timings. So I don’t have the type that you can pick a movie

I don’t know when

The problem is I’m not in America, I’m in Africa/Libya so it’s hard finding American channels and movies and I can’t watch YouTube cuz the internet in Africa/Libya is limited not like in America it’s unlimited

Do you mean Disney channel rather than Disney+?

No, I mean Disney+ Channel

that’s a thing? Lol.

What?

Disney+ is a paid streaming service.

1 Like

This a photo from my receiver:

1 Like

There are no channels , as such, but there are five separate content hubs for Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic. It also features content from Fox, like The Simpsons.

I just found this, I’m not sure if that picture is real it could be a photoshop you found

Oh. I’m used to the Disney+ streaming service.

1 Like

Trust me it’s real, I just took a pic right now

Make A friendship with Roger and Goofy. He’s a big fan of Goofy and mentions it in the movie as well. I mean there both goofballs lol

I love the skill car chase adding Benny is a must so bravo bro :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Oh man, I should’ve had Benny as a skill in mine

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney