Role playing PM invite!

Hello!
I would like to invite you to a NEW pm where u can rp with other Disney heroes battle mode forum users.
To join just like or comment.

Rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate RP
No harassing other people
No spamming

And just use your common sense, and if you are asked to leave do it. Thank you @KayIa for helping me plan this. We are quite the team.

5 Likes

I love to rp!!!

This is not quite ready. By commenting is pre joining. He said he didn’t mean to post it. We are still planning. Of will only take a day or so. But still comment and like so we can invite you when its ready.

will do!!!

Pre join. Is this how I get to rp

Count me in

I put on my robe and wizard hat

This is the post!

And why are there so many new people?

I call Darth maul

Well now you can use the chat.

Any regulars want to join?

Hum… . Not sure if I want to join in on the RP aspect in terms of the story to say, but I am interested in following the story maybe if it is story focused :-).
Also up in terms of sharing ideas and discussing, but yeah not sure if I feel for RPing though definitely curious how the story might go.

Well would you like me to invite you so you can read it?

Sure L_MONEY :-).

Oh gosh I love role playing can I be in it please please please?

The pm is dead sorry. If we ever continue it I will tell you.

…oh ok sure

I would say it can be revived, but if so people have to comment and continue it and I think there at at least 1 person in it who are waiting for someone to RP there, though I think starting a new PM might be best as the older one had a new not too optimal thing happened in it. Not that bad or anything, just unfortunate little things that added up.

I am not sure if I would RP, but I am up for supporting the/an RPG and help with lore logistics and overall helping with things :-). I think having a planning PM and RP/story PM might be good so planning talk and clarifications doesn’t clutter the story, since I think not having those two part separate caused the RP to fall apart more easily.

Well I will start making it, and with better rules. I will post it her when it is done.

Yay go rp!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney