Roles For Summoned Characters

Seeing how we have quite a few characters who bring along another friend to help out in combat, I’ve started to think how they can be effected by regular gameplay mechanics. And by that I mean, what roles do these summoned characters have?

As of this post, the only summoned characters we have in game are:

• Megabot (via Hiro Hamada)
  • Rajah (via Jasmine)
  • Sven (Kristoff)
  • Beaker Clones (Dr. Bunsen Honeydew)

I took some time experimenting in levels that have the Hunter class of enemies (ones that specifically target a certain role with spider webs to Stun, else they otherwise attack normally), to see who they do and do not target, and have discovered the following:

• Rajah and Beaker Clones count as Damage units.
  • Sven counts as a Support unit.

I have yet to learn what kind of role Megabot is since I usually defeat the enemies by the time Hiro brings him into play, but if anyone knows via the Hunter class of enemies, I’d be happy to learn! :slight_smile:

Otherwise, I hope this topic helps shed some light on teambuilding and stuff like that~

7 Likes

I have definitely considered if a team of these guys would work well together by having so many targets for the other team. Looking forward to what other people come up with.

I tested something out with a Damage Hunter and they shot Megabot their webs. I think this means Megabot is a damage-role hero

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney