Ron Weasley Concept

It has been some time since I published my latest Concept but here is a new one from my Harry Potter series and it is my favorite character Ronald Weasley! :ok_hand: It is also the last Concept I wrote in 2020. Now, please enjoy and happy new year (yes I am late :confetti_ball::tada::bouquet::rofl:)

Ron Weasley

ei_1607166324012-removebg-preview
Ron Weasley is a 1-Star, Frontline, Tank Hero
Trial Team: red
Quote: Oh, I forgot we will be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library.
Description: Ron may not be the best at magic or the cleverest but with his bravery he scares his enemies and fights alongside his allies.

Entrance: Ron walks in and then takes out his wand but gives it back into his pocket taking out a pack of chocolate frogs
Victory: Ron smiles and raises his hands happily
Defeat: Ron looks frightened and screams

Basic Attack: Ron has a bite of one chocolate frog healing himself for X HP and then throws it at an enemy dealing Y damage

Skills

PicsArt_01-02-12.51.30
White: An old Wandโ€ฆ
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Ron tries to cast a spell but fails and spits snails at random enemies for five seconds dealing X damage per snail and decreasing their Basic Damage by Y.

PicsArt_01-02-12.51.09
Green: Weasley is our King
Ron blocks a projectile from being thrown at an ally instead healing the ally for X HP and granting them Y Skill Power for ten seconds.

PicsArt_01-02-12.50.41
Blue: Yelling Letter
Ron opens the Howler Mrs Weasley sent scaring all enemies for ten seconds and removing X Basic Damage and Y Skill Power for the remainder of the wave.

PicsArt_01-02-12.52.17
Purple: The Pressure of doing it well
Whenever an enemy uses an active Skill Ron and all allies heal for X HP and their Armor is increased by Y for ten seconds.

Enemies damaged by An old Wand lose 10% of their Reality for the rest of the wave.

PicsArt_01-02-12.51.56
Red: A decent Magician
Whenever an enemy has decreased Basic Damage or Skill Power Ron heals for X HP and his alliesโ€™ Reality is increased by Y.

Ronโ€™s allies heal for X HP whenever an enemy is scared.

+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X damage dealt by An old Wand

Friendships

Ron Weasley/Kim Possible
Possible Relatives
Allies: Merida, Megara, Jessie
Description: Because of her hair Ron thinks Kim could be related to the Weasleys.
Disk: Complicated Family
+X Reality per Level
Ron is invincible for the first 2 seconds of the wave (+1 second per Star)

Ron Weasley/Kristoff and Sven
Where Life gets hard: Women
Allies: Mushu, Flynn Rider, Woody
Description: Kristoff wants to give Ron tips about love and women.
Disk: (No) Woman Expert
Ron heals for X HP per Level per second when buffed
Ronโ€™s Attack Speed is increased by 25% when he KOโ€™es an enemy (+10% per Star)

13 Likes

Please post all Feedback!
How many points do you give me for this Concept?
PicsArt_01-02-12.52.17

0 voters

I love this concept i watched most of the harry potter movies excpet for the most recent 2

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | ยฉ Disney