Rookie Racer (Lightning McQueen character concept)

Name: Lightning McQueen

Quote: “Race cars don’t need headlights because the traffic is always lit.”

Description: Lightning McQueen races through the battlefield, causing massive damage to the enemies.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Like Duke Caboom, Lightning McQueen bumps the enemy.

Entrance: Lightning drives normally to position, starting his engines.

Victory: Lightning does his “Kachow” pose with his lightning sticker shining.

Defeat: Lightning will get angry, stomping his front tire.
White Skill: Racing Laps
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Lightning will race across the battlefield, dealing X damage and knockback to enemies.
Green Skill: Lightning Flash
Lightning McQueen’s lightning sticker flashed light at the enemy, dealing X damage and blinding the enemy for 8 seconds.
Blue Skill: Crashing Leap
During each wave, Lightning McQueen enters the battlefield by landing on the enemy’s side. This deals X damage and stun to the enemies for 8 seconds. McQueen then turn to his original position.
Purple Skill: Faster Than Fast
“Racing Laps” increases Lightning McQueen’s attack speed and basic damage by X% for 10 seconds.
Red Skill: Piston Cup Champ
“Racing Laps” will also grant Lightning McQueen X Max HP for the rest of the wave. Enemies affected by “Lightning Flash” will lose X energy and armor.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X damage in “Crashing Leap”

Friendships:

Lightning McQueen/Shank
Racer’s Luck
Allies: Duke Caboom, Vanellope, Chief Bogo
Faster Over Time

• +X Skill Power
  • Every 5 second, Lightning McQueen’s attack speed increases by X%. His attack speed turn back to normal when another wave starts

Lightning McQueen/Tow Mater
Road Cleaning
Allies: Goofy, Rafiki, Judy Hopps
Better Charms

• +X Basic Damage
  • Charms last longer
  • Charmed enemies now deal X% more damage

Feedbacks and improvements are welcomed and I hope you liked it!

9 Likes

Wasn’t it

“Race cars don’t need headlights, because the track is always lit?” O. o

5 Likes

Purple doesn’t really fit, the rest of the kit makes sense but He literally does nothing with crits other than barely doing more DPS.

You could try giving Him a blinding skill in which He uses His stickers to do so. I mean He is a cocky showoff & shining up your body & jumping in front of others really spells out cocky plus not to mention He has ACTUALLY hurt the eyes of other cars by flashing His stickers. That would really fit His character, the showoff that many hated Him for being.

1 Like

Thanks for feedback @Champion_David

And @Tr3Frend, how am I supposed to change the purple skill to fit Lightning McQueen?

I already said how but I’ll kindly repeat. You can give Him a skill in which He uses His stickers to blind the enemy. He does this often because of His very cocky showoff persoanlity & has shown that it can actually blind the cars.

Well thanks for the feedback, I changed it up a bit to sound more like Lightning.

You are very welcome.

Racing lap :traffic_light: First green, 2 times. Next Orange, 2 times.Then when red. 1 times then do “I am speed”

The concept of skills look similar to Duke Caboon

Lightning McQueen will be soon?

Don’t revive dead topics.

This would be so cool! I’m not sure why Cars isn’t in more Disney games especially since it’s one of Disney’s most popular franchises!

@GoodAtRoasting21 That Was Really Unnecessary…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney