Russell (7th Concept)

Hi everyone. This is my 7th concept about Russell from Up. I hope you enjoy my concept.

Name: Russell
Movie: Up
Stars: :star:
Description: As a scout, Russell helps his allies with the abilities he learned.
Quote: “Good afternoon, my name is Russell. I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12, are you in any need of assistance today sir?”
Position: Middle
Role: Support
Team Trial: Blue
Collections: Support, Healers, Stuns

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Russell heals the ally with the least armor with Z HP.
Entrance: Russell arrives flying down with a bunch of balloons.
Victory: Russell happily eats more of his chocolate.
Defeat: Russell throws his cap on the ground.

Skills

:white_circle: Marshmallows

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

Russell gets 3 marshmallows from his bag, gives one to 2 allies wih the least HP, healing them with Z HP. The third marshmallow gets burned and Russel throws it to the enemy with the most skill power, dealing X damage over time for 5 seconds.

:green_circle: Found The Snipe

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

At the start of every wave, Russell calls Kevin. Kevin scratches the closest enemy, dealing X damage. When Kevin’s HP is below zero, he screeches loudly, silencing 3 enemies with the most Energy for 6 seconds, and then he retreats.

:large_blue_circle: Badge Earning

Russel gives badges to his allies, increasing their attack speed by 75% for 9 seconds.
This is less effective for allies above level Y.

:purple_circle: Scout Adventure

When “Badge Earning” is activated, allies also recieve 50% more Reality for 8.5 seconds and the skill power is increased by 90% to the ally with the least basic damage for 7.7 seconds.
This is less effective for allies above level Y.

:red_circle: Wild Bestfriends

“Found The Snipe” now stuns the enemy with the most HP for 7 seconds when Kevin screeches.
The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

Extra Stats:
+Z skill power
+Z Tenacity
+X damage to “Marshmallows”

Friendships

Russell/Colette

Campaign: Survival Cuisine
Description: Russell asks Colette if she can help him how to cook food using ingredients from the wild.
Allies: Animal, Kronk, and Kida
Disk: Camporal Menu
Effect: Russell heals 50% more HP to allies when he uses “Marshmallows” (+10% per star).
+Z Max HP

Russell/Basil of Baker Street

Campaign: Exotic Studies
Description: Basil went with Russell to study Kevin and other animal species in the city.
Allies: Dash, Yzma, and Finnick
Disk: Bio-Photo
Effect: Silence duration of “Found The Snipe” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z armor
+Z basic damage

4 Likes

The concept looks pretty good but here are some small errors that I found and things that can improve it

Here should say that heals the ally and not the enemy

Kevin HP is missing (something like “Kevin have Z of HP max and scratches the closest enemy, dealing X damage.”)

and how much increases the statistic per star

1 Like

Sorry. I forgot to finalize it.

So in that statement, Kevin has an unknown number of HP. That’s the same when it goes to Russell. It’s not like I need to put a variable on how much Russell’s HP is right? So if Russell doesn’t need it, then so is Kevin.

As I said, on my previous concepts, I add /s to the end of what shall be increased so that it indicates that the effect can be upgraded.

But thank you for the corrections.

What @BlackBOY was trying to say is that you also need to include how much of an upgrade each disk star provides.

So for example, for Russell’s Basil disk, it would look something like this: “Silence duration of “Found the Snipe” is increased by 1 second(s) (+1 second per star).”

1 Like

exactly (10 c)

1 Like

Says Basil in a friendship
Is about silence the disk
For some reason my brain instantly thinks in Mushu (Ba)

Good concept.

Did you mean Basil (Ra)???

Yes… my brain is wrong…

Ok then. I’ll remember that in my next concept.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney