S.O.S. Bring back free friend stanina

Not having the videos to watch is really aggravating because I am not going to waste diamonds on buying friend stamina. You guys really need to bring it back ASAP

7 Likes

For friend stamina I totally agree.

I didn’t really care for videos for normal energy…but friend stamina was great. I used it often, if I ever didn’t…it’s only because the missions I was up to at the time were too difficult and I couldn’t consume my generated friend energy first.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Update 1.2 Patch Notes:

1 Like

Yea, that was a good feature. Hope they bring it back.

1 Like

That doesn’t even make sense Dante. Do you know how many f2p players there are? Why would they not watch the for the FREE stamina? “Not many players were using this feature”, AKA: 1 out of 13 players were not using this feature, so about 92% were. Please feel free to reply when you have a more logical or helpful response to this thread. But until then keep your trash responses to yourself. Preformatted text

The announcement regarding the removal of the Free Friend Stamina was made by a moderator, meaning that it’s official. As Etesian stated, removing the Free Friend Stamina declutters the UI.

That would mean two things:

1. You were relying too much on the Free Friend Stamina; or
  2. You refused to spend some diamonds.

I’m not against bringing back the FFS, nor am I supporting it

As for the second quote, the person who said the “supposed” reason:

Disney Heroes removed the FFS because it wasn’t generating enough revenue when they were giving better rewards.

Translate it into simple talk:

You buy a pair of shoes that costs 150$, and you sell it for 75$. That’s what he meant about the better rewards.

I’m trying to help you be enlightened, but you don’t seem to take it kindly. So if you don’t need my help, then I can show myself out.

Plus, if you were against my reply, why did you like it?

#getrekd. Thought you were a moderator. And I thought I liked the guys post under yours but it wasn’t another post. My apologies. Thank you for your help.

Who are you saying that “got rekt”?

It’s ok, thanks.

Me lol. I really thought you were a moderator trying to not listen to the gamers.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney