S16 Barbosa/Tia Friendship campaign not doable. Ep3 fight 4

I have a 75 max skilled 5* tia and 4* Barbosa but they get wiped out on the first fight of episode 3 fight 4. It seems they are suppose to have support from a character not available on our server yet as they are the only two characters available for the fight. @Polaris any chance we can have it looked at?

1 Like

The Allies in the Barbossa-Tia Friend Campaign should be Mike Wazowski, Quorra, and Kevin Flynn.

Who were the enemies? That could help us…

Quarra and Flynn are not on our server yet.

That’s unfortunate. That’s the disadvantage of newer servers, they don’t experience newer Heroes until they get released to them at some point.

EDIT: The first revision sounded like S16 won’t experience newer Heroes. Sorry about that.

1 Like

I know I love fighting against opponents not even available to my server, and that they’re 20+ levels lower, 2 color ranks lower, and 1 star less than my team, and I cant even beat em. Lmao

Really great balanced and equal playing experience… said no one ever…

Are you aware that an unequal player experience is a violation of Google Play’s ToS?

2 Likes

It will be easy when you got lvl cap 90, they will make the friendship easier… if im not mistaken…

I think the Friend Campaign “nerfing” varies from Server to Server…

1 Like

We need a confirmation, because if this is true, this is another violation of Google Play’s ToS.

1 Like

It’s not “unequal player experience” if everyone on the server has the same experience. Polaris already said it is intentional that friend supports are missing if they aren’t released yet on that server. If it is unbeatable now, then wait for higher level cap or new hero releases to try again.

3 Likes

whacks with newspaper pull yourself together!

It isnt unfair player experience because, as already said here, everyone on the same server has the same experience.

sorry but no no no. Change your attitude plz.

We experienced what your experiencing right now @Baron_Smoke

You WILL experience what we are experiencing at present… just wait for your server update pls

1 Like

We have ~50 Characters in S1-8…

Once all those Characters are out on your Server, the Grind and Farm there are beyond overwhelming.

Just make the most of your Characters, it’s better to be safe than sorry…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney