Sadness character concept!

This is my most wanted character
“Is it ok if I cry for a little while?”
three star control/charm character Friendships Joy and Mickey Mickey Bonus Adds toon we up to her attacks and joys bonus adds happiness!
White skill:Year Jerker. She lets out a wave of tears giving her team a stack of sadness which boosts her defense but to a maximum of 20 which will increase their defense by 100% at max stack
Green Skill:Mope Sadness mopes around and charms two enemies out of sympathy afterwards they get a 15 seconds slowness effect this also gives her two stacks of sadness
Blue Skill:Mind Knowledge Sadness gives her team advice from her mind manuals which makes the entire opposing team have the studied effect and she gets a stack of sadness
Purple Skill:Wave of Emotion. Sadness most likely once per
match when she reaches 10 stacks of sadness will instantly KO one opponent this can only be used with 20 Stacks. How could I improve my concepts comment below :)!

2 Likes

Hope ya like it

1 Like

I think nobody likes my concept xD

1 Like

Le faltó más mira uno que yo hice

Hard too read.

A. Don’t revive a topic. B. Don’t revive a topic the creator has said multiple times to forget about it and C. It is hard to read almost all the time grammatical issues are common

They are common to those who can not really spell correctly

1 Like

Or those who are too lazy to actually punctuate correctly. cough me cough

Or press the “enter/return” button…

Actually I did do that for your information

Mhmm mhmm. That why the skill name looks like it is meant to be in the skill’s description

Well excuse me for using a kindle.

Many other person don’t have so much mistake. Other people easy to read.

1 Like

God, I really am becoming a hate magnet after all! :sweat_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney