Sarge (Toy Story Hero Concept)

Sarge (With some help from extras).

Desciription: Sarge and the others have been left out for quite a while, in both games and the movies. So they’ll be joining their friends to help take down creep.

Reasoning for why I want them in: Me and my siblings were having a Toy Story marathon and while I liked characters like Woody and Buzz, I really fell in love with some of the side characters, specifically Sarge and RC. So I decided to make a concept for the side characters of Toy Story movies.

Trial Team: Blue.

Role: Attack (Though they could be a hybrid of control and attack).

Position: Frontline.

Stars: :star: (10 chips).

Chips Available:
Gold Crate

Diamond Crate
Quote: “We’ve done our duty.”

Basic Attack: Sarge is the main one you control. He walks up to the closest enemy, and hits them with his weapon, dealing X damage. You also have two soldiers that join you. They also walk up and hit the closest enemy.

Walking Animation: Due to them having plastic stuck to their feet, they waddle more than they walk.

Entrance Animation: Sarge and two other soldiers fly in with their parachutes from Toy Story 3.

OIP(18)

Winning Pose: If the two soldiers didn’t get KO’d, they pull out their walkie talkie, and press the button to contact the other walkie talkie. Same if only one solider survived with Sarge. If only Sarge survived, he salutes his fallen comrades and stays in that pose.

Losing Pose: The famous Pixar Ball comes in and nearly crushes all soldiers who were alive. They dive out of the way. Then they disappear.

Skills:
White Skill: RC. The two soldiers behind Sarge pulls out RC’s remote. They then hand it to Sarge who puts RC into full thrust. RC goes flying across the screen and works like GoGo’s White Skill, dealing X damage to all opponents, and 6 seconds of stun.

Green Skill: Firework. The Sarge and another soldier (if one is still alive) set up the Big One firework, while another one lights it. Then after 3 seconds, it goes up in the air, blinding everyone on the enemy team after exploding for 5 seconds. It has a chance to fail against enemies at level X.

s-l400

Blue Skill: Barrel Of Monkeys! The two soldiers bring out the yellow barrel of monkeys. They then stretch out, dealing small damage and pulling the farthest enemy towards them and their allies.

Purple Skill: Bucket O Soldiers. Two more soldiers now drop down with Sarge and the two before. Now it’s Sarge and 4 soldiers, with double HP now.

Red Skill: Sargent’s Duty. When allies are getting low on HP, Sarge can drain small amounts of HP to make sheilds that can last a little while from his soldiers.

Friendships:
Friendship 1:
Sarge & Woody.
Campaign: Long Time, No See. It’s been a while since Woody and Sarge have seen each other. They catch up, Sarge talking about some stuff when he got to Sunnyside Daycare and Woody talking about the rest of the events of Toy Story 3 and 4. They then decide to go out and talk more. Eventually, RC joins in on the conversation, as well as the soldiers.
Level: 107.
Disk: Long Time Friendship.
Disk Memory: Sarge’s soldiers now gain 2x HP and a 1.5x damage buff.
Disk Power: Z HP buff.
Allies: Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Bo Peep.

Friendship 2:
Sarge & Li Shang.
Campaign: The Right Way. Sarge sees how Li Shang treated his army. He decides that he might want to teach Li how he could train his army better.
Level: 110.
Disk: Best Leader.
Disk Memory: Sarge’s Blue Skill, “Barrel of Monkeys!”, now has the monkeys spilt into two lines, so they grab two enemies, then pull them towards the allies.
Disk Power: Z damage buff, Z evasion.
Allies: Chief Bogo, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow.

Frisk might not be finished, so R.I.P them. I’ve been thinking on how to do a idea for Lewis from Meet the Robinsons. So, I guess you can look forward to that.

1 Like

This has to be one of my favorite toy story concepts I’ve seen recently, and I can’t wait to see Luis from meet the Robinsons

Thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney