Saving the world before bedtime!

Tumblr_lv8big5jK51qizyws
The Powerpuff Girls (The Powerpuff Girls)
Aperence: Original (There was the classic and the reboot. Since everyone is in their Original form, it makes sense for the classic to be in the game)
“It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.”
They are a :star::star::star: front line damage trio
Bio: Made from sugar, spice, and everything nice, with an accidental dose of chemical X, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup take down the baddies before bedtime.
Team: Red
Enter: They fly in.
d4a502ddc84e3ed8a007c59ac9f3e9caa54cbe66_00
Win: They giggle.
522d6bcc-9475-452a-bb4c-1c3ef3a4fc38-1440608353
Defeat: They scream.

Basic attack: They punch an enemy.
tumblr_inline_o4icyjXA9W1s72ezl_500
White: Laser Vision💫: The Powerpuff Girls shoot lasers at the entire enemy back line, dealing X damage.
Powerpuff_girls_heat_vision
Green: Don’t call me princess!:facepunch:: Buttercup turns into a tornado, stealing 500 Energy from each enemy, and knock back all enemies to the back line, dealing X damage. The Energy is reduced from enemies above level X.
danb8yw-6cde662f-ef2c-4f1e-8c27-d87361a6ecea
Blue: Ice Breath: Blossom uses her ice breath to freeze the entire enemy front line for X seconds.
Blossom_Ice_Breath
Purple: Sonic Scream💫: Bubbles will scream, dealing X damage and silencing them for 10 seconds.
15iqz4
Red: Before Bedtime: The Powerpuff Girls have more X basic attack damage.
30% more hp
50% more reality neglection
65% more armor

The Powerpuff Girls-Darkwing Duck
DarkwingNarrativePortrait
Training Day
“Laser Vision” deals X damage overtime.

The Powerpuff Girls-Elasticgirl
6AC5000E-5287-47EC-9A95-3061FE5768DD
Baby Sitting Troubles
The basic attack has a 50% chance of stunning the enemy for X seconds.

We got over this. Please understand

I DID understand. I just DON’T care.

Don’t care?! It’s a Disney game. The game will get a copyright strike if it was added

Not if they asked for permission.

Perblue adds Disney characters only. No Hasbro, no Cartoon Network, and No Nickelodeon. It’s okay to make a concept out of them, but they will never be added

Mmmmmmm…any positive feedback from anyone ELSE?

I know it can’t get added but you did a good job at least

It only has disney and pixar no CN character or any non disney if they add a non disney character it will ruined the game

1 Like

Any POSITIVE feedback?
Anyone?

1 Like

Wasn’t this good feedback?

I was talking about @TheWhale

1 Like

Oh ok sorry

Talking about? Well here’s my point if you want a non disney character like them in a disney hero game well go create your own Hero game withouting saying to see them in disney heroes

1 Like

I think he was wondering if u like the idea or say something nice about it. I think.

1 Like

Well he if ask want to see them in a game if you see the voting

1 Like

I like it. It just that you need to understand that unlikely characters are not gonna be in the game. It’s okay to make it on the hero concept, but don’t be like you want them to be in the game cause like I say before, it could end up with a copyright strike.

1 Like

I think he meant if they could.

• Yes i like them but it didnt means that you can just say no for nothing

They’re not Disney. And as mentioned, it could end up with a copyright strike if it was added

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney