Scarlet Witch: Hero Concept

Quote: “You break the rules, and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair.”

Wanda Maximoff uses her powerful chaos magic and reality-warping abilities to dominate the battlefield!

Team: Red
Role: Damage
Position: Back
Stars: 1
Entrance: Scarlet Witch floats down onto the battlefield

Victory: Scarlet Witch smiles

Defeat: Scarlet Witch cries

Basic attack: Scarlet Witch throws a ball of magic

White skill: Chaos Magic
Scarlet Witch blasts a beam of magic through the enemies, Knocking them back and Damaging them for 12000 hp over 12 seconds

Green skill: Control Their Fear
Scarlet Witch teleports behind the enemy with the lowest hp, Scaring them for 15 seconds

Blue skill: Harbringer Of Chaos
Scarlet Witch brings out the Darkhold and reads a spell and looks up. She then controls the nearest ally to run through the enemy lineup, dealing 12000 damage to each enemy. The ally who does this has a Shield around them until they reappear on the other side. If the ally is using their white skill, Scarlet Witch controls the second ally closest to her

Purple skill: As It Is Foretold
When Scarlet Witch is KO’d, she teleports away from the screen and reappears 4 seconds later. When she reappears, she Knocks the enemy who killed her back and Stuns them for 7 seconds. If the enemy is already stunned, Scarlet Witch Blinds them for 7 seconds

Red skill: Nothing More Terrifying
When Scarlet Witch uses Control Their Fear, she now targets 2 enemies and Scares them both 30 seconds. She also Saps their energy over 15 seconds

Friends:

Vision
Wanda finds Vision in the city! To surprise his wife, he takes her on a date.
Partner: Vision
Allies: Wasp, Doctor Strange, Valkyrie
Disc Function: Scarlet Witch controls 2 enemies in Harbringer of Chaos, and deals twice the damage
Disc icon: Heart

Hawkeye
Wanda learns of an archery school for children. Wanting to enroll Tommy and Billy, she goes to meet the instructor and learns it’s Clint Barton, and his assistant Kate Bishop
Partner: Hawkeye
Allies; Kate Bishop, Agatha Harkness, Black Widow
Disc function: When Scarlet Witch uses As It Is Foretold, she Cleanses herself from all disables
Disc icon: Bow and Arrow

1 Like

This is pretty cool. Just my personal opinion but she seems more like a control hero, and where are the links for Hawkeye and Vision.
Edit: you actually need a lot of links

1 Like

Since Wanda is my first marvel concept, I gave her friends and was going to do them later

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney