Scrolling is absolutely frustrating in this game

I don’t know if this is a device issue where it doesn’t happen to everyone, but I cannot scroll through anything without the game constantly automatically jumping back to the top. I can’t even do something as simple as reading Rose’s skill without it instantly going back to the top once I scroll down. This has also resulted in me picking the wrong Mercenary to place when trying to select heroes. Is there a fix for this and/or does this just not happen to everyone?

14 Likes

It does seem to be at least somewhat device-dependent; it happens to me all the time when playing on my tablet, but rarely on my phone.

1 Like

I was about to make the same post, tried to change the difficulty in port to earn xp for the event. It is HORRIBLE to get down to the lower difficulties, at one point it was just jumping up and down like a maniac :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

We are working to address the scrolling issues in the game. I don’t have an eta on the fixes yet, though. Thanks for being patient and sorry for the frustration!

2 Likes

I play on iPhone and it only happens to me when I try to scroll through the difficulty levels in the Port and Team Trials.

1 Like

There’s definitely a bug going around, it happens to me, even in chat! It just constantly brings me back up to top

It happensn with me everywhere too, it’s very frustrating. Im on Galaxy/android device. Hope it gets fixed soon

Its not really device dependent, as I have it on iPhone, used to have it on my Galaxy, now have it on Blue stacks. So where on the touch screens I thought maybe I occassionally flicked up and didnt realise it, I know Im not flicking upwards with the mouse.

Was frustrating in recent a contest when needing Turbo potions to score points, but couldnt scroll to the levels that turbo potions dropped without it bouncing back up on both.

One more update, still the bug exists… Very frustrating

Finally it’s solved, thanks!!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney