September Sign-In Heroes and Shop Refresh!

Yes, like what you see while scrolling through your heroes.

1 Like

No, probably just her head

1 Like

Can’t wait for Davy Jones in Guild Crate! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Not interesting hero choose… blah.

Where is Perry? The movie was released just today…

18 Likes

I would give this 10 likes if I could

Cheer counter

Amelia. (+1)
Great character portrait! (+1)
Very creative in every way! (+5)

Belle, Pleakley and Tigger is in shops! (+3)

Cheer count: +10

RealisticPiercingDogwoodtwigborer-small
Fascinating skills

12 Likes

Wow her design is amazing!

Nice. Where’s Amelia’s second friendship?

YES YES. Belle you definitely deserve it.

It’s sad to hear that Kristoff is leaving but I’m exited for Pleakley!

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOO :sob: :sob: :sob:. I’m working on GMN and now there leaving?

I have enough coli tokens. I’ll spend them all for Launchpad. But, YAY! Tigger is back :grin:!

I don’t care about Kida anyways :unamused:.

PERFECTION!

2 Likes

Solid hero, although I have mixed thoughts on her white.

I don’t know how this will work on heroes like Li Shang, Rapunzel, Donald, Launchpad, etc. They have passives or revives. But this could work on heroes will strong blue skills or low cooldowns! (I’m looking at you, Basil.)

6 Likes

@Polaris , what if it’s a revive like Sally/ dead man’s chest/ something that happens only at the begging of each wave like Evil Queen/ Something that happens every few basic attacks like Queen Of Hearts?

6 Likes

They keep improving in that aspect and I love to see it.

5 Likes

They did good with her design

3 Likes

I just love Treasure Planet stuff. Hope it need Jim Hawkins and Silver soon

I’m going to envolve her for 6 stars before eeyore

After powerline envolve 6 stars pleakley is next

Before envolve 6 stars for minnie. I’m going to envolve tigger 6 stars

And not sure to put Jasmine where the elite campaign soon

I am so happy to see Treasure Planet getting love!

3 Likes

Hooray! This puts a smile on my face! It’s great to finally see a Treasure Planet character coming to the game, even though I would’ve preferred it if Jim Hawkins & Morph were added first, but I suppose I can wait a little bit longer for them! Thanks PerBlue! Hope to see more Treasure Planet characters in the game! Thank you!

3 Likes

Tresure planet one of the good Disney movies

6 Likes

Yeah and I saw it; it was actually good

2 Likes

Well I’m not a fan of the character’s design (not PB’s Design, but her design in general)… shame that she has to be sign-in.

But I know some people will be very happy (@Champion_David & @Alyssa1) so congrats to you guys! At least someone will enjoy the sign-in & guild crate we’ll be stuck with :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Sorry to be that annoying guy who has to correct you but it’s actually “Hawkins”

But I know who you mean. I want Jim to be the next Treasure Planet character added in the game!

3 Likes

Now I’m really hoping Jim Hawkins will be added next! !

10 Likes

I think you mean Hawkins.

1 Like

Yes! I just knew she was gonna be added to the game! I’m so happy that a character from the underrated masterpiece is finally coming very soon! Thank you so much PerBlue for finally fulfilling the wish of Treasure Planet fans like me! And I’m looking forward to seeing the others from the movie being included in the near future such as Jim Hawkins, John Silver, Dr. Doppler, B.E.N., Scroop, and maybe even Morph (if not, he should be paired together with Jim)! I can’t wait to unlock Amelia next month and have her become a highly valuable member of my team! She’ll be such an awesome and helpful ally for sure! Here’s to seeing more Treasure Planet characters being added in the near future!

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney