September Sign-In Heroes and Shop Refresh!

Same here! That would be awesome as well! Can’t wait for him to be included too!

Glad to see you and so many others are happy with this announcement!

8 Likes

Sigh dont like any of these shop refreshes besides Pleakly was hoping for other people

4 Likes

Yay! Amelia and now I can farm my Kida again!

Perfect team with this new character
Study armor
Goliath (bogo)
Basil or Stich (hatter)
Robin Hood (nick)
Gizmoduck (launchpad)
Cap Amélia (hook)
You got to spam those grabs by Gizmoduck, the ponce by Stich, stunning arrows by Robin Hood, lazer by Amelia, Goliath’s drain scratch.
And the disks make it so that everyone gains armor, hp and energy by study and damaging studied.

2 Likes

!!!

Guess who’s here! Annd dramatic entrance and all!

tumblr_inline_o5agd0eUrY1t517kc_500

Yay! For Treasure Planet! :grin:

21 Likes

Why tigger going to coli instead of animal -50000 :cry:

Elite is better then war :broken_heart: shop :cry: specially when challenger war because wins in challenger dont give daily war tokens man :broken_heart:

1 Like

For some reason I think this could be her entrance to the battlefield.

8 Likes

Most likely

2 Likes

And I’m thinking the exact same thing as you are.

2 Likes

Disagree, she has a gun in hand, more likely she will elegantly walk in…

I think she’ll collapse for her defeat, like how she did after the crash, and victory could have her standing proudly. Idk…

1 Like

Or she could take the gun out after she does all that stuff in the gif

4 Likes

Jaffar is back

Tornado reset!

4 Likes

Jasmine (Al) will be a good teammate for Amelia. They both synergize really well.

Just wanted to put this out there.

3 Likes

War shop is WAY better than elite.

2 Likes

what about a team centering around Red Jessie nd dodge skills? Plenty of blue skills are Dodge skills I think? :thinking:

1 Like

With the war shop, it’s easy to tell how many chips you can get in a month. Each time your guild promotes to a new league, you get 2000 war shop tokens; that’s 14k if you reach Legendary, plus 1200 to 3000 tokens at the end of the season (month), for a total of 15,200 to 17,000 tokens. And if your guild has maxed the war payout perks, add 30% to that, for up to 22,100 tokens. Each chip costs 100 tokens, with guild perks giving a discount up to 6%, lowering the cost to 94 tokens. So, assuming your guild reaches Legendary (which most guilds can), you can get between 150 to 235 chips of your preferred hero.

There can be a lot more variation in how many chips you can farm from Elite; depending on whether the hero is found in 2, 3, or 4 nodes, and whether your guild has the perks to increase the raids per node from 3 to 4 or 5, you’re looking at 60 to 200 chips as a base. If you add in double-drop days (or backpacks) and Elite resets (either from a consumable item or from diamonds), you can increase that number considerably; it wouldn’t be hard to get 300 chips in a month, if the hero’s on 4 nodes and your guild has the perks, although for most heroes people really want right now, you’re probably lucky to find them on 3 nodes. And that doesn’t factor in the stamina cost (on average, 36 per chip unless it’s in a newer chapter, in which case it can go up to 84 stamina per chip).

tl;dr: If you’re willing to spend a lot of stamina (and maybe diamonds), you can get more chips for a hero from Elite than from the War Shop, so it’s a question of how much you want to invest to get maybe a few dozen extra chips per month.

1 Like

@Polaris. That’s a pretty interesting character choice you made. Her skills are good! Should I use her in Coliseum? :slightly_smiling_face:image

2 Likes

This is great! I need Animal hero chips. I’m spending gold just to buy gold crates

2 Likes

I see that she only has one friendship. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jim Hawkins ends up being the second one in the future!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney